+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP JUNE JULY APPLICANTS FROM INDIA

Jagan1992

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
No updates on files applied In june and july .one in my known got refusal on aug7, he applied on 15 may

anash

Sep 2, 2020
Can I go for medicals before getting medical request from IRCC? I submitted my sowp application in June 2020 and I haven’t heard anything from then.
Do lab physician ask for medical request letter ?

Somashekar

Feb 6, 2020
Can I go for medicals before getting medical request from IRCC? I submitted my sowp application in June 2020 and I haven’t heard anything from then.
Do lab physician ask for medical request letter ?
Even I have a same question. I applied In Jun and didn't hear anything from IRCC.
Unless you are doing upfront medical the hospitals don't take appointment without the medical request from IRCC.
Anyway you can call the hospital and try taking an appointment and if you get your medicals you an upload through webform.

Jagan1992

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Even I have a same question. I applied In Jun and didn't hear anything from IRCC.
Unless you are doing upfront medical the hospitals don't take appointment without the medical request from IRCC.
Anyway you can call the hospital and try taking an appointment and if you get your medicals you an upload through webform.
Not recommended, getting medical request from ircc is a positive thing so one should wait for their response

Jagan1992

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Any idea how much money is enough money?
no money is enough money until it ticks the visa officer's mind, people got approval with 10k Cad and others were refused even with 20K cad so overall attach evidence of your funds and maintain that balance without unexplained deposits