+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP JUNE JULY APPLICANTS FROM INDIA

jeeneet

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
I totally understand your frustration, firstly when you say ordered GCMS notes and web forms where your application is standing from a processing perspective like medical passed? got a Biometric validation letter? did you call IRCC to ask current status as they answer all your questions and tell you where it is at right now.
For a second Application Biometric need not be duplicated. Status is "In Progress".
And looks like will remain "in Progress" for several months now. Visa officers " you sit home thinking you are safe home"
Are visa officers not paid salary when they say that they have shortage of staff? If there is shortage of staff better stop accepting applications.

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
For a second Application Biometric need not be duplicated. Status is "In Progress".
And looks like will remain "in Progress" for several months now. Visa officers " you sit home thinking you are safe home"
Are visa officers not paid salary when they say that they have shortage of staff? If there is shortage of staff better stop accepting applications.
True try calling them and ask about the current situation as most of the time portal won't get updated but in the background, they are working on assessments so better to give them a call.

jeeneet

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
True try calling them and ask about the current situation as most of the time portal won't get updated but in the background, they are working on assessments so better to give them a call.
Just checked 2 days ago. "in progress"
It's a cruel act of keeping Application on hold for several months and then refusing Application on the grounds that the Student (spouse) visa is valid less than six months. Have heard few instances like this. "Mr. Trudeau, this is injustice"

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Just checked 2 days ago. "in progress"
It's a cruel act of keeping Application on hold for several months and then refusing Application on the grounds that the Student (spouse) visa is valid less than six months. Have heard few instances like this. "Mr. Trudeau, this is injustice"
you should tweet and include him or authorities in tweets if you want to express your emotions, anyway, I think you should call them, believe me, they can tell you the exact status as GC key is not updated on a timely manner so the best way to give them a call.

jeevan1205

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Is there any way to contact NDVO through phone, for webforms they are just providing generic response. If we try calling IRCC Canada number then they are not able to access the file as it sits with NDVO.

afreshai

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Is there any way to contact NDVO through phone, for webforms they are just providing generic response. If we try calling IRCC Canada number then they are not able to access the file as it sits with NDVO.
Same happened with me I called IRCC Canada they say your file is with New Delhi so we do not have access to it. I don’t know how others get update when they call IRCC canada.

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Same happened with me I called IRCC Canada they say your file is with New Delhi so we do not have access to it. I don’t know how others get update when they call IRCC canada.
When I called I got updates because my file was with Edmonton office. so it is normal if your file is with new delhi then you get response as you mentioned above.

Bijith

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Are people in this group spouses of skilled worker?
Yes, applied on September 2020 . Biometric done Jan 28 , 2021 after that I haven’t received any updates . Pls give your time line if you got any updates

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
Yes, applied on September 2020 . Biometric done Jan 28 , 2021 after that I haven’t received any updates . Pls give your time line if you got any updates
Applied in Dec 2020.
Had Biometrics from past.
No update yet. Waiting.