aman89

Feb 12, 2017
applied on 23 feb
medical passed 6 march
refused 17 may'
just a one silly reason bank statement not provided by applicant

anyone suggest me documents list
planning to reapply next week
So sorry to hear that! Are you studying or working in Canada?

chandankumar

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
applied on 23 feb
medical passed 6 march
refused 17 may'
just a one silly reason bank statement not provided by applicant

anyone suggest me documents list
planning to reapply next week
SAD to hear this , but how you have shown the money in your account? Even i have not attached the bank statement but one letter from bank stating that i have ___CAD $ IN MY Account... it means they will also refuse my application ? litl worried

DEEPpreet

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
india
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
m in india my wife is in canada on student visa i also take a letter from bank i showed 11 lakh in my account

chandankumar

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
m in india my wife is in canada on student visa i also take a letter from bank i showed 11 lakh in my account
Almost same case for me as well , my wife is in Canada and i am in india , i shown 9.5 lks in my account + PF 4 LKS in my acc + 3.5 lks PF in my wife's Account .. really worried now .. if they rejects then again the whole process will take 3-4 months :( :( Not sure how much they will consider the PF account money :(
One more thing to ask DeepPreet - Have you paid your wife's full tuition fee and shown CAD 10 K GIC as well?

Last edited:

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Almost same case for me as well , my wife is in Canada and i am in india , i shown 9.5 lks in my account + PF 4 LKS in my acc + 3.5 lks PF in my wife's Account .. really worried now .. if they rejects then again the whole process will take 3-4 months :( :( Not sure how much they will consider the PF account money :(
One more thing to ask DeepPreet - Have you paid your wife's full tuition fee and shown CAD 10 K GIC as well?

To be honest, it never depends on the amount of money. If you can convince the officer that going to Canada is a good thing and you can financially be stable there then they will give you the visa.

Reactions: chandankumar

chandankumar

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
To be honest, it never depends on the amount of money. If you can convince the officer that going to Canada is a good thing and you can financially be stable there then they will give you the visa.
Thanks for the reply dear , But DeepPreet has shown 11lks fund with only the bank letter without Statement , and got rejected by saying no Statement provided , here in my case is the same thing i did , i have only given the bank letter and not attached the bank statement .. thts why little worried :(

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Thanks for the reply dear , But DeepPreet has shown 11lks fund with only the bank letter without Statement , and got rejected by saying no Statement provided , here in my case is the same thing i did , i have only given the bank letter and not attached the bank statement .. thts why little worried :(
Is he a student or a worker?

aman89

Feb 12, 2017
Hi ,

Got an interview call today, exact after three months.

applied online - 23rd Feb
interview call - 23rd May

Could anyone help me with the questions asked and the documents I need to carry?

unis

Dec 31, 2016
Hi ,

Got an interview call today, exact after three months.

applied online - 23rd Feb
interview call - 23rd May

Could anyone help me with the questions asked and the documents I need to carry?
hi aman,
did u provide wedding photo and marriage certificate with your online application ? what did they told u , when they called u?

Niranjani176

Mar 5, 2017
Hi Guys,

My husband is working on a work permit and i have applied for a sowp on Mar16 through vfs from chennai.

Haven't heard from them with any update. Anyone of u in a similar scenario?

This is week 11 after submission.

aman89

Feb 12, 2017
hi aman,
did u provide wedding photo and marriage certificate with your online application ? what did they told u , when they called u?
hi aman,
They have called me on 27th May. I provided my marriage cerificate and pictures both with my online application.

Justin william

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
They have called me on 27th May. I provided my marriage cerificate and pictures both with my online application.
Hi ,
Me to applied online applied on 22nd of march sowp upfrnt medical,,

And about interview what all documents they have askd u to get??
Is ur application being procssd in Delhi??

aman89

Feb 12, 2017
Hi ,
Me to applied online applied on 22nd of march sowp upfrnt medical,,

And about interview what all documents they have askd u to get??
Is ur application being procssd in Delhi??
Relevant marriage supporting docs with marriage pictures and yes it is being processed in Delhi.