+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP in Nov 2020

Chetan98781

Feb 23, 2021
Even I applied from canada still we can ask to indian mp
Whichever area you live in canada, you can visit to your local MP office and ask them to help with application status. Lets see if they can provide some help

You need to give your Husband's Passport Number, Application number and Client Id. They will ask you to fill a form there and they will get back to you with in 4-5 days with update. .

rituppaatteell

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Hello guys. How do you know that you are on background check stage ? When i call ircc they told me that we are checking whether you meet the eligibility or not, but did not said anything about background check.

Sukhpreet5

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
O m g just for September people. Am still in waiting list . Can somebody tell me even if we did not get a sowp visa. we can still do a travel exemption thing or not. Am so confuse

Chetan98781

Feb 23, 2021
https://www.cicnews.com/2021/03/immigration-canada-provides-processing-timelines-during-covid-0317617.html

This article shares that IRCC shared the breakdown of what kind of files are being reviewed.

I don't check the authenticity of this article, but this website have some reputation so may be we can trust the facts. I am digging into it, if I found something useful I'll share with you guys.
there is mentioned that check online account for people like us.. i don't think so that make any sense..??

Chetan98781

Feb 23, 2021
O m g just for September people. Am still in waiting list . Can somebody tell me even if we did not get a sowp visa. we can still do a travel exemption thing or not. Am so confuse
September people are those who are eligible for global skill category. We don't fall in that category.. we are in work permit online but not on global skill category.

Reactions: ayushmaanpatel

Chetan98781

Feb 23, 2021
https://www.cicnews.com/2021/03/immigration-canada-provides-processing-timelines-during-covid-0317617.html

This article shares that IRCC shared the breakdown of what kind of files are being reviewed.

I don't check the authenticity of this article, but this website have some reputation so may be we can trust the facts. I am digging into it, if I found something useful I'll share with you guys.
Did you check your online account if is there any update? regarding file

Share your whatsap number if possible.

Chetan98781

Feb 23, 2021
@chetan after medical passed on March 10 how long to get PPR
Hello Sukh,

I am sorry but I have no idea about it, one of my known got their medical approved in feb and other got approved in March but still they are waiting for the final decision on application. So can't say how much time ircc will take to complete file processing.

In usual circumstances everything was about to happen mostly same day but now you can predict anything with IRCC. Just wait and watch.

My medical still not approved, I have not got any confirmation from Ircc regarding medical.

Reactions: ayushmaanpatel

raaamandip

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Hi there ,I received correspondence letter for SOWP yesterday morning but no update after that how much time it will take to update final decision.Do I need to raise web form or mp enquiry to get result