Jan 27, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
B
Hello there i have a question for you. Im in SOWP from my wife she was a student and now a PGWP with a job NOC-B. When we went in January to the border for her to make the extension they approved to her and my son and for me they say that my wife she need proof that have a job NOC 0,A,B and 3 payslips that we didnt know as my SOWP expires on 28 February my wife did a extension a month ago for me and after 28 i will be in impied status.
When she did the extension that time she wrote at the letter that she will have a job with NOC- B on 11 February if the emmigration need any proof when they will see my file they can ask and we will send to them the paper of the job and payslips(for the moment we have one).
When we applied foe my extension we didnt had any job offer or payslip.
My question is can i work after 28 february to dont risk nothing because somebody sayed to me that if my file will be rejected because the application is not full the time that i work in implied status that time can be called illegal and even if i go to border to make it faster to apply again that time with my wife job offer and 3 payslips to aprove my SOWP the percentage its really low?
Can you tell me what i can do please i have a job and i dont want to loose that.but i can wait another 3 weeks for my wife to have the 3 payslips this time dont work even that i will be in implied status and to go to border to do it faster even if i did online is this possible?
Thanks in advance.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello there i have a question for you. Im in SOWP from my wife she was a student and now a PGWP with a job NOC-B. When we went in January to the border for her to make the extension they approved to her and my son and for me they say that my wife she need proof that have a job NOC 0,A,B and 3 payslips that we didnt know as my SOWP expires on 28 February my wife did a extension a month ago for me and after 28 i will be in impied status.
When she did the extension that time she wrote at the letter that she will have a job with NOC- B on 11 February if the emmigration need any proof when they will see my file they can ask and we will send to them the paper of the job and payslips(for the moment we have one).
When we applied foe my extension we didnt had any job offer or payslip.
My question is can i work after 28 february to dont risk nothing because somebody sayed to me that if my file will be rejected because the application is not full the time that i work in implied status that time can be called illegal and even if i go to border to make it faster to apply again that time with my wife job offer and 3 payslips to aprove my SOWP the percentage its really low?
Can you tell me what i can do please i have a job and i dont want to loose that.but i can wait another 3 weeks for my wife to have the 3 payslips this time dont work even that i will be in implied status and to go to border to do it faster even if i did online is this possible?
Thanks in advance.
You will have implied status after Feb 28th and can keep working until a decision in the application is made.

The risk you are running is that your work permit extension application may be refused since your wife wasn't work at the time you applied and couldn't provide payslips. If the extension application is refused, you will have to stop working.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
You will have implied status after Feb 28th and can keep working until a decision in the application is made.

The risk you are running is that your work permit extension application may be refused since your wife wasn't work at the time you applied and couldn't provide payslips. If the extension application is refused, you will have to stop working.
The OWP app was incomplete without the spouse's payslips and job letter, so the real risk is the app being rejected as such, leaving OP out of status as of Feb 28th and all work done after that illegal.

Reactions: Bryanna

Arionhoxha

Jan 27, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
B

Thanks for your reply i really appreciate if the extension will be refused for sure i will stop working, but can i apply again that time ? so i will have even the 3 payslips of my wife and as im living in Montreal is very easy for mw to go to the border to take it faster?
Regards!

Arionhoxha

Jan 27, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
B
The OWP app was incomplete without the spouse's payslips and job letter, so the real risk is the app being rejected as such, leaving OP out of status as of Feb 28th and all work done after that illegal.
Sorry if i can ask what is OP?