+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP Extension

gdeeps

Sep 28, 2018
Hi,
I’m Deepika Garudas, recently attained a job in NOC B category. My husband came to Canada on SOWP visa in June 2019. Yesterday we have applied for SOWP extension visa. We have uploaded all the docs (work permit, pay stubs, offer letter, reference letter from employer, bank balance ). However forgot to upload bank statements of salary account. Does this have any effect on extension visa. Kindly suggest me!!!

Cynthia93

Jul 18, 2016
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Accra VFS
App. Filed.......
16/09/2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
13/01/2017
Med's Done....
18/01/2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Already Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
26/01/2017
LANDED..........
22/04/2017
Hi,
I’m Deepika Garudas, recently attained a job in NOC B category. My husband came to Canada on SOWP visa in June 2019. Yesterday we have applied for SOWP extension visa. We have uploaded all the docs (work permit, pay stubs, offer letter, reference letter from employer, bank balance ). However forgot to upload bank statements of salary account. Does this have any effect on extension visa. Kindly suggest me!!!
Bank Statement is not required for SOWP Extension

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
Please take out your name. You should send in A webform and attach the financial info.

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
Topic : PGWP and SOWP.
Me and my spouse have applied for PGWP and SOWP extension together from one cic account.
After applying, primary applicant's passport has been renewed.
Can we submit a webform mentioning the same ?
Also for SOWP extension, while submitting we only had primary applicant's job offer without any pay stubs.
But now we have 3 pay stubs.
Should we raise 2 separate web forms to inform ircc about these changes ? Or just 1 ?

samir5767

Jan 23, 2019
Hi,
hi did you receive your SOWP extension??? did you apply extension on basis of PGWP? mind sharing example of reference letter from employee?? soion we wiil be applying for my wife SOWP extension. recently received my PGWP. thank you!!

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
Update

My wife(primary applicant) applied for PGWP and SOWP extension together.
She had a NOC A job at the time of applying but did not have 3 pay checks.
We submitted 3 pay checks, 28 days later via web form.
Her employment letter was only for 3 months.

Both our visas were approved today.
Applied on 11th Sep
Approved on 9th December.

Primary applicant's Original Study permit validity : 18th Nov 2020
Secondary applicant's original OWP validity : 30th Sep 2020.

Because we applied before 30th sep, both of us were under implied status and were able to work.

Ask any questions of you have.

Reactions: Miracle2018

SSShetty

Sep 20, 2020
Update

My wife(primary applicant) applied for PGWP and SOWP extension together.
She had a NOC A job at the time of applying but did not have 3 pay checks.
We submitted 3 pay checks, 28 days later via web form.
Her employment letter was only for 3 months.

Both our visas were approved today.
Applied on 11th Sep
Approved on 9th December.

Primary applicant's Original Study permit validity : 18th Nov 2020
Secondary applicant's original OWP validity : 30th Sep 2020.

Because we applied before 30th sep, both of us were under implied status and were able to work.

Ask any questions of you have.
Hi,
My student visa is expiring in july 2021. Currently have a part time noc b job. Can I apply for PGWP and SOWP Extension together in may with the payslips of part time job that I will have ?

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Hi everyone. I have some concerns regarding my wife's SOWP. Here´s a brief explanation.

When I applied for SP, she also applied for SOWP. When we arrived in Canada back in August 2021, her passport expired on April 2022, so she only got her SOWP until March 2022, even when my SP was until July 2022. The agent at the airport told us that she had to renew her passport to request an extension for her SOWP then.

She renewed her passport and applied for a SOWP extension in Feb 2022. At that moment, she received a provisional letter enabling her to continue working until June 10th, 2022, as she was supposed to get an answer before that. Now, we're less than a month away from that date, and we still have no news from IRCC. The IRCC website says processing times for WP extension inside Canada are 139 days, which would pass the June 10th date on the provisional letter.

What's the best thing to do in this case? Should we visit a Service Canada office? She's currently working, and we're concerned she may have to leave her job.

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Hi everyone. I have some concerns regarding my wife's SOWP. Here´s a brief explanation.

When I applied for SP, she also applied for SOWP. When we arrived in Canada back in August 2021, her passport expired on April 2022, so she only got her SOWP until March 2022, even when my SP was until July 2022. The agent at the airport told us that she had to renew her passport to request an extension for her SOWP then.

She renewed her passport and applied for a SOWP extension in Feb 2022. At that moment, she received a provisional letter enabling her to continue working until June 10th, 2022, as she was supposed to get an answer before that. Now, we're less than a month away from that date, and we still have no news from IRCC. The IRCC website says processing times for WP extension inside Canada are 139 days, which would pass the June 10th date on the provisional letter.

What's the best thing to do in this case? Should we visit a Service Canada office? She's currently working, and we're concerned she may have to leave her job.
Anyone?

shivaniverma_88

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Category........
PNP
Hello, For SOWP Extension for my Husband, for the attachment "Family member Proof of Status" what should I put considering my PGWP is still in progress?
Any assistance is really appreciated.