+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP extension for my wife's visa in absence of 3 paystubs.

Derrin

Aug 15, 2022
Hello! I have a question about the SOWP extension for my wife.
I have completed my master and I have a NOC job offer letter that starts in September. I don't have 3 months' pay stubs yet. Is it okay to apply without pay stubs? If not, is there another solution? I am attaching an explanation letter explaining my situation. Will that be enough?

Derrin

Aug 15, 2022
Why use a bad spell when you can go to school and learn to spell words? So that it is not Natur but nature.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Why use a bad spell when you can go to school and learn to spell words? So that it is not Natur but nature.
I don’t think you’re in any position to be giving grammar lessons bud .

“ Why use a bad spell “

???

You completed your Masters ? I’d be probably looking on getting a refund .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What did I spell incorrectly or was it the É instead of a ?. I did that by mistake because I am using a French keyboard because my family writes and types in both French and English. What does "bad spell" mean?

Again, no need to start another thread. @scylla is correct.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Oh. and "naturgrl" is an online name. Everyone on the forum uses abbreviations. No one uses their real names, Derrin.

Last edited:

Derrin

Aug 15, 2022
I don’t think you’re in any position to be giving grammar lessons bud .

“ Why use a bad spell “

???

You completed your Masters? I’d be probably looking on getting a refund.
They do not accept people who are lazy to use I'd instead of I would, for a master's degree :). Second, my master's degree saves lives, which I am sure you cannot, even if you did a Ph.D. in your field :)