+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP extension file

Nov 28, 2023
Hello there,

My SOWP extension file was rejected at the time when my spouse got approved on her PGWP because my spouse had not full time job that time and then she started full time job after next day (actually i had applied for two files both were SOWP extensions, first file behalf of my spouse’s study permit extension and we were waiting so long for her study permit extension and my work permit extension file even her study had also done in mean time and then we decide to apply new files for her PGWP and for me same WP extension. She got approval on both files on same day but my first file was refused and they also mentioned in refusal letter my status will be maintained unless they make decision on my new file)now my concern is , my wife started new full time job as well as part time job and I uploaded job letter and 1 pay stubs through webform but my wife was eight months pregnant and she did full time job only for one month and due to health concerns she had to temporarily leave the job ( i have also doctor note of that date) and after 10 days she delivered baby unfortunately she got c-section and our baby also suffered from serious health due to technical issues of hospital and i have detailed notes of hospital regarding it . I only uploaded one pay stub on my file and i have one more pay stub of next pay cycle that month(but . Now my wife is on maternity leave( she will start work again as soon as she recover). Now i want to know , should i need to inform ircc.