March 27th
VISA ISSUED...
March 31st
LANDED..........
April 3rd
SonikaRJ said:
Yea it truly is!!
Thanxx Alchemist :)
Usually on-line based is fast but seems for you it was the other way. What matters is whether the Visa is stamped or not, its an amazing feeling when you see that visa approval letter :).

The Alchemist

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 01 , 2015
Nomination.....
August 20th, 2015
AOR Received.
November 24 th 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront Submission
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
June 30th 2016
Med's Done....
July 4th 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
March 27th
VISA ISSUED...
March 31st
LANDED..........
April 3rd

navi9

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
what's processing time for application(online) made out outside canada. is is same for online and paper?

The Alchemist

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 01 , 2015
Nomination.....
August 20th, 2015
AOR Received.
November 24 th 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront Submission
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
June 30th 2016
Med's Done....
July 4th 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
March 27th
VISA ISSUED...
March 31st
LANDED..........
April 3rd
navi9 said:
what's processing time for application(online) made out outside canada. is is same for online and paper?
You can check the processing times below, but the timing keeps changing regularly. However, Online application seems to be faster as per the posts that I have seen on this forum, personally when I applied for my spouse online it took us 40 days to get approved from the day application was made and I guess that's the norm across the board for all online applications.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/

navi9

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
The Alchemist said:
You can check the processing times below, but the timing keeps changing regularly. However, Online application seems to be faster as per the posts that I have seen on this forum, personally when I applied for my spouse online it took us 40 days to get approved from the day application was made and I guess that's the norm across the board for all online applications.
Thanks, but in the link it says 13 weeks as processing time. But I've seen people getting less than that. Is the times mentioned in CIC were they for online or paper?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/

asdfgh123

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Dear All,
I am writing this post understanding the lack of knowledge we all feel in this regards and the pain you have to take to grab all that knowledge.
I am writing all the details you will need for Spouse open work permit for international students. Wink I am a full time international student here in Canada. I came here in Sept 2016 intake. Just after landing in Canada in September 2016, i applied for open work permit for my spouse. I got married in 2015 and just after coming here i applied online with all these docs.
Applicant's docs (My spouse):
Passport
Highest education degree
Marriage Certificate
Marriage Picture (For assuring marriage was genuine)
Experience Letter from current employer (If working somewhere in India or your home country)
Medical Examination

My documents as sponsor:
Passport
Study Permit
College offer letter
College id card(To prove that i am successfully enrolled and studying full time)
Family info Form (Can download from CIC website)

I applied online with a fee of CAD 255 and created and uploaded all docs online.
No attestation required, no hassle at all.

These are the only docs i provided and with the grace of god, she got her visa in a month. Cheesy In the first week of this month she got her visa stamped.

All the people who are tying for same, feel free to shoot me a mail if any doubts are there. If you follow the correct procedure, this is really very easy and non hectic procedure to get your loved ones here with u.
All the best to all. Grin Grin

The Alchemist

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 01 , 2015
Nomination.....
August 20th, 2015
AOR Received.
November 24 th 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront Submission
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
June 30th 2016
Med's Done....
July 4th 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
March 27th
VISA ISSUED...
March 31st
LANDED..........
April 3rd
asdfgh123 said:
Dear All,
I am writing this post understanding the lack of knowledge we all feel in this regards and the pain you have to take to grab all that knowledge.
I am writing all the details you will need for Spouse open work permit for international students. Wink I am a full time international student here in Canada. I came here in Sept 2016 intake. Just after landing in Canada in September 2016, i applied for open work permit for my spouse. I got married in 2015 and just after coming here i applied online with all these docs.
Passport
Highest education degree
Marriage Certificate
Experience Letter from current employer (If working somewhere in India or your home country)
Medical Examination

My documents as sponsor:
Passport
Study Permit
College offer letter
College id card(To prove that i am successfully enrolled and studying full time)

I applied online with a fee of CAD 255 and created and uploaded all docs online.

These are the only docs i provided and with the grace of god, she got her visa in a month. Cheesy In the first week of this month she got her visa stamped.

All the people who are tying for same, feel free to shoot me a mail if any doubts are there. If you follow the correct procedure, this is really very easy and non hectic procedure to get your loved ones here with u.

Lucky You... Congrats.... :)

The Alchemist

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 01 , 2015
Nomination.....
August 20th, 2015
AOR Received.
November 24 th 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront Submission
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
June 30th 2016
Med's Done....
July 4th 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
March 27th
VISA ISSUED...
March 31st
LANDED..........
April 3rd
asdfgh123 said:
Dear All,
Passport
Highest education degree
Marriage Certificate
Medical Examination

My documents as sponsor:
Passport
Study Permit
College offer letter

Which Visa Office did you apply the Visa from?

The Alchemist

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 01 , 2015
Nomination.....