+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP approved for wife. We want to travel together.

muneem shabir

Feb 2, 2021
I am living in canada already, I recently traveled to pakistan to see my wife, her SOWP application was underway which got approved today. Now we plan to travel together in July.
Do we need travel authorization or something for her?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
What is your status in Canada? Do you have a valid job waiting for you? If yes, you might not need a letter. You might want to send a webform to ask just to be sure, or drop them a tweet.

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
I am living in canada already, I recently traveled to pakistan to see my wife, her SOWP application was underway which got approved today. Now we plan to travel together in July.
Do we need travel authorization or something for her?
Just raise a web form and send over your “Job details” or “Study permit” or whatever your status in Canada is and they will send you the authorization letter in a week.

muneem shabir

Feb 2, 2021
What is your status in Canada? Do you have a valid job waiting for you? If yes, you might not need a letter. You might want to send a webform to ask just to be sure, or drop them a tweet.
I am a full time phD student in Canada. I traveled to Pak to meet her and planned to go back in july for summer semester exams. Now today we got her sowp ppr.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I am a full time phD student in Canada. I traveled to Pak to meet her and planned to go back in july for summer semester exams. Now today we got her sowp ppr.
She doesn't need a letter if she's accompanying an immediate family member who is a full time student.