SOWP Application

UnitedweStand

Aug 4, 2018
India
Category........
Visa Office......
india
NOC Code......
I Applied SOWP in Feb (Spouse intake was for Aug 2019)and was refusal in GCMS note reason was given Spouse is not full time student yt & things can change in next 5-6 months.
At that time i had valid USA visa (Travelled 3 times Mother is green card holder & sister citizen & on my last visit i extended my stay in USA to take care of my mother she is diagnosed with liver disease and i left USA on timely manner)
Last week (after 32 months from my last visit to US)I was flying to US to meet my mother from Delhi airport i was asked go to USA embassy , In embassy my US visa was cancelled reason given they don’t think i am genuine tourist and if i wants to travel to USA i needs to apply for new visa.
my wife is in Canada and Course will start in Aug & we plan to reapply for SOWP will USA cancelled visa have any negative impact on my SOWP application ?

SP920K

Jul 3, 2019
I Applied SOWP in Feb (Spouse intake was for Aug 2019)and was refusal in GCMS note reason was given Spouse is not full time student yt & things can change in next 5-6 months.
At that time i had valid USA visa (Travelled 3 times Mother is green card holder & sister citizen & on my last visit i extended my stay in USA to take care of my mother she is diagnosed with liver disease and i left USA on timely manner)
Last week (after 32 months from my last visit to US)I was flying to US to meet my mother from Delhi airport i was asked go to USA embassy , In embassy my US visa was cancelled reason given they don’t think i am genuine tourist and if i wants to travel to USA i needs to apply for new visa.
my wife is in Canada and Course will start in Aug & we plan to reapply for SOWP will USA cancelled visa have any negative impact on my SOWP application ?
No negative impacts..
And you can not apply for sowp without enrolment letter, study permit of your wife... so wait till thn...