+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP 2023

sudhabullodu

Apr 30, 2022
Medicals completed - Aug 1st
Application submitted - Aug 2st
Biometric letter received - Aug 18
Waiting for the update. I will post you once i receive any update.

HTS_QC

Dec 4, 2022
I am looking to apply for SOWP and I am at the questionnaire section where it asks me: 'How long are you planning to stay in Canada?' Should I put 'temporarily - more than 6 months' or 'permanently' and why?

Ajm1702

Sep 8, 2023
I have applied with my wife.
Mine is Study permit and hers is sowp
We have processed application on sep5 and biometric completed on sep11 and waiting for visa decision?
Did anybody applied this month with spouse for study permit please and did you guys got visa decision please

ceejay132

Feb 1, 2020
Hello, This is not about SOWP but regarding visiting a spouse.
A spouse of a student currently in Canada wants to apply for a visitor's visa. There is a section that asks for the occupation of the person they are visiting (student). There is no section for student. If the spouse selects the option "Unemployed", do you think it can hinder the chances of the spouse getting the Visit visa?
Some things to note, the spouse has enough money for her own proof of funds. Her in-law in Canada is also inviting her and can provide proof of funds. Does her spouse status of "Unemployed" selected in that occupation section hinder her chances?

Vk29

Aug 5, 2023
Hello Everyone, I Applied for SOWP on dec 17th with upfront medical, I have not received any single communication till date. Anyone with same issue ?

NewN

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Hello Everyone, I Applied for SOWP on dec 17th with upfront medical, I have not received any single communication till date. Anyone with same issue ?
Was your application inside Canada and online?

Vk29

Aug 5, 2023
Hello Everyone, I applied for SOWP after receiving AOR on dec 7th, No single update till Now. Anyone applied on same date and received any Update ?