+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP 2020

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hi everyone, I wanted to check with people who got recent approvals.
1. If anyone applied offline, was your passport not returned due to covid? If yes, how did u resubmit the passport for stamping?
2. If anyone applied online and got approval, how did you submit your passport for stamping as VFS offices are closed?

I am too worried guys at the moment, any information on the above will be of great help.
What is your timeline?

SNP0201

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Hi everyone, I wanted to check with people who got recent approvals.
1. If anyone applied offline, was your passport not returned due to covid? If yes, how did u resubmit the passport for stamping?
2. If anyone applied online and got approval, how did you submit your passport for stamping as VFS offices are closed?

I am too worried guys at the moment, any information on the above will be of great help.
1) Offline, Passport returned with stamp.

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Is it Mandatory
Yes i think so
Look at the post from immigration website

How to reunite with an immediate family member who is in Canada temporarily

To board your flight to Canada from a country other than the US, you must have written authorization from IRCC to fly to Canada.

How to request an authorization

Email us at IRCC.COVID-TravelExemptions-Exemptionsdevoyage-COVID.IRCC@cic.gc.ca only if you’re reuniting with an immediate family member who is living in Canada temporarily. We won’t respond to any other inquiries.

We’ll contact you within 5 business days of getting your email and tell you what to do next.

When you contact us, you must provide your

• full name
  • date of birth
  • unique client identifier (UCI)
  • passport number
  • detailed reason for travel
  • proof of relationship with an immediate family member in Canada
  • proof of immigration status of your immediate family member in Canada (copy of their study permit or work permit)
  • proof of temporary resident visa or eTA

Reactions: Hari G

Jenul monpara

Jul 15, 2020
Timeline
Applied :- 21 feb 2020 offline sowp
Medical pass :- 3 march 2020 ( upfront medical
Biometric letter :- 16 july 2020
Visa approval. :-. 21 july 2020