Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Submitted with Application
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2016
rikin_patel11 said:
Did u try tracking ur application on mycic?

GreenHak

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2016 - Paper Application
Doc's Request.
Not Requested
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
01-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2016
rikin_patel11 said:
Hammer said:
Yes, it did work surprisingly. Even though my application is approved I just wanted to try and confirm it for you rest people. So yes it do work and following are the steps:-

Category - Temporary residence
Sub category - International Experience Canada

then rest your personal details

and last topic about applicant's work in canada -

Ques- Type of work employment offer in canada - NONE

Rest all four ques: NO

And that's it. It will show we found your application and if you would like to continue it will be attached to your MYCIC account.

Hope it helps
Try these steps on your mycic account to check the real-time status. It won't work for everyone. But u can try your luck.

Good luck

Tairy

Nov 8, 2015
Can anyone here tell me if the normal work permit application made outside of canada and spouse Open-work permit (SOWP) has the same processing time?

The option to check processing times on CIC website does not provide any specific query for SOWP.

Please help.

GreenHak

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2016 - Paper Application
Doc's Request.
Not Requested
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
01-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2016
Tairy said:
Can anyone here tell me if the normal work permit application made outside of canada and spouse Open-work permit (SOWP) has the same processing time?

The option to check processing times on CIC website does not provide any specific query for SOWP.

Please help.
The processing time of regular work permit applies to Sowp. Currently inland applications are processed faster (when spouse in Canada). When spouse is outside Canada the online applications are usually processed in the respective home country.

Tairy

Nov 8, 2015
GreenHak said:
The processing time of regular work permit applies to Sowp. Currently inland applications are processed faster (when spouse in Canada). When spouse is outside Canada the online applications are usually processed in the respective home country.

Thanks a lot for replying Greenhak :)

Tairy

Nov 8, 2015
I need some help required with linking my paper application made for SOWP with an online CIC account.

Any help would be appreciated.

ssuresh1985

Jul 5, 2015
Hi guys,

CIC notified me that I passed medicals. What is the next step? And how long does it take to go to the next step? I applied on 21st March 2016..

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
ssuresh1985 said:
Hi guys,

CIC notified me that I passed medicals. What is the next step? And how long does it take to go to the next step? I applied on 21st March 2016..
Just wait and relax. You will get a passport request if everything goes well.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
ssuresh1985 said:
Yes I did.. Without upfront medicals
Your application is taking baby steps towards an approval so relax everything is gonna be fine. People usually say that if you get a request for medical and its been passed the chances are high to get a positive outcome -BUT its not something we can rely on coz getting through medical is just a process stage. You canot really think it as an approval until unless you get your passport request. Again nothing to worry about you will be okay

ssuresh1985

Jul 5, 2015
Navprateek,

The attorney emailed me now saying that CIC requested for payment of Open work permit. What doe it mean? How close is this to the completion of the process?

fol

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ssuresh1985 said:
Navprateek,

The attorney emailed me now saying that CIC requested for payment of Open work permit. What doe it mean? How close is this to the completion of the process?
It means you need to send payment for your open work permit. If you pay soon youll get it soon.

ghvk12

Mar 18, 2015
Hey Pilla,

Would you please state the reason why your SOWP has been rejected?

Thanks and Regards