+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

South Korea police certificate for foreigners

emrzed

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
yeah surely it doesn't works in first try. We need to write LoE with whole story to convey the issue. Just attaching that cert alone is straight rejection as they want different certificate. So i am going to write all ways i tried with some email rejections telling it can't be issued to foreigners. And pray 8hrs a day that its accepted by officer concerned :).
Hi there. I was wondering if you were successful in your LoE for the matter? I'm in the same situation. Last time I sent the PCC with LoE explaining everything but they again are asking the same thing. Seems like the officer is not willing to accept that this is a real issue.

Last edited:

kmsbytes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Category........
Other
Hi there. I was wondering if you were successful in your LoE for the matter? I'm in the same situation. Last time I sent the PCC with LoE explaining everything but they again are asking the same thing. Seems like the officer is willing to accept that this is a real issue.
i m going to submit eAPR this week. will share as i get response.

Reactions: Cyano and emrzed

mohitn88

Oct 15, 2020
I got my PCC done from https://askkorealaw.com/. Mr. Wonil Chung is the lawyer. The PCC can only be obtained for personal verification purposes only. The charge is 300 USD per person, and a legal letter stating the personal verification purpose is for 250 USD.

Reactions: ayarafada

ayarafada

Oct 14, 2021
It was costly for us, we got it done last year. We did call him a couple of times. But I think we got it done in a week
Great! I've been so stressed with the police clearance for awhile now, your comment helped me out so much thanks a lot Mohit!!

ayarafada

Oct 14, 2021
To those who are asking askkorealaw.com is legit I've already received mine today. It took at least 7 days altogether to get my PCC with lapsed record!!! Such great service!