+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Source of funds?!

Bakyrda

Oct 9, 2009
Hello!
I have very specific question, does immigration officer check information about bank account? I have some relatives in Canada, they are planning to transfer some money to my bank account to show immigration officer that I have enough funds to live and study in Canada, I do not want to mention about them in application as it can weaken my chances to get visa. Do I need wait 4 months to show bank statements during this time whether I can apply for study permit as soon as the transfer will be completed. Did immigration officer check from where money where came from? I will be very grateful for any your help and assumptions!

kista

Aug 24, 2009
I have heard that they contact bank regarding loan etc. They may check where the money came from. But even if they only doubted and didn't actually check that won't be good for you. Prepare to answer where the money came form?

Bakyrda

Oct 9, 2009
what about 4 months of bank statement,whether I can apply right away when I get money on bank account?

kista

Aug 24, 2009
You should see the website to check how many months they ask. But if you show 4 months bank statment i,e the transaction is done before 4 months, that may work.

sasha18

Jun 13, 2009
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
Pls if u have relatives u are sharing the same information like surname they will know in their database so think carefully where there disclosed it or not because the consequences of not disclosing it is great !! And if they want to tranfer the money in your bank account obviously transanction will show !! Where the source come from why dont ehy send you through someone else account then you take as cash bank it in but be ready to answer where u got from maybe you could say you invested or saved it

saeed khan

Star Member
Nov 14, 2009
i have a question here that if you send a heavy bank statement of past six months, a good amount of property but didnt tell show any employment ect can the chc make a fuss of it??

saeed khan

Star Member
Nov 14, 2009
well my sponser is my dad he worked in a company from 86 till 2006.... but nw he quit.... so mainly he is agricultirist nw.... i showed docs of agriculture land(it is quite expensive) but didnt show any connection of income between that land and income.... but i showed bank statement of amount that can pay for all my expenses for my entire education.... my classes start in 14 days so kista what do u think??

kista

Aug 24, 2009
May be technically that's ok. But a visa officer may think that your father will not spend all of his money for ur education without any source of permanent income. Without showing a source of income you may make visa officer to think that you plan to work in Canda.

saeed khan

Star Member
Nov 14, 2009
i am 19... done only my A levels going for under grad.... i can never find a job that can pay for my education.... so what do you think kista...?

kista

Aug 24, 2009
What I think does not matter. What matters is what visa officer thinks. The whole problem is that if visa officer gets the impression that u would overstay to earn money then ur chances of getting visa are too slim. I think the main problem for visa rejections in Pak is that officers don't believe that people spend so much money just to get a degree. They think people want to work there and since study permit takes less time they apply for it to enter canada.

saeed khan

Star Member
Nov 14, 2009
i will send my tax returns if they ask.... they wont simply reject iot that way dude.... i showed a good amount of bank statement and property... i only forgot to send in my tax returns but i told them the specific amount which my dad earns per month...in the cover letter

kista

Aug 24, 2009
Of course, they won't reject it straight away. If they needed it they would ask you to provide it.

saeed khan

Star Member
Nov 14, 2009
then i think they would have asked it by nw... almost 2 months have passed nw... 11 days left in my classes to start nw