Feb 14, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Hi All,

Need your advice on a few things. I got my invitation to apply in Oct 2019 and have been waiting since then. The progress bar is at 75% and the status show as below -

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results- November 2, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - Not applicable.
Interview Y- ou do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - November 18, 2019 Completed.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

I actually have 2 queries if you all could help me resolve,

1. I have bank statement showing the Source of Funds from Australia as i was working there on Student visa and built up my funds from odd jobs there. During that time, i've made a few transaction where i paid for my friends behalf and they eventually paid me later cash(range from 600$-$1500 aud). There are debit/credits of such nature but my funding comes from the odd jobs done there . I also did a couple of jobs on cash totally to upto 2,000 aud. Will this have any effect on my Visa?

2. Since i was in Australia, I had to provide evidence that there were no road fines in my name at that time which i did by providing the email confirmation from the relevant authority. However, post that I got a speeding fine which I have challenged and which will most likely be in my favor due to my circumstances. Do i need to let them know about it? If so , how?

Any feedback would be highly appreciate as I am not sure and would not want to take a risk.

Regards,