+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Source of Fund Oopnp additional document requested.

ASHRAF SOATHIIYA

May 27, 2012
I had submitted 6 months bank statement and foolishly deposited 9000$ cash 2 days before the statement date. I got 9000$ cash from the sale of my Car to a private buyer
and I do have my bill of sale signed and dated. Now the question is will OOPNP officer accept my bill of sale. I had doubts earlier that this would come up and I discussed these doubts with my immigration lawyer who is representing on by behalf but he told me he has sent many application without any source of fund and some even without 6 months bank statement- I aceepted it and agreed to send my bank statement and bank financial portfolio letter showing my balance.

Got additional document request stating that he has concerns over those deposits that were done after NOI from OOPNP and now he wants source of funds and letter of explaination for each and every deposits that are made in the last six months.

Lesson learned never trust lawyers for anything.

Please give me answer about the bill of sale of car as source of fund will be sufficient or I need anything else to prove the sale of the car. I know the person whom I sold car very well so I can get him to again make an affidavit signed in front of notary or commisioner of oath as well but the question is will it suffice or allay the processing officers concerns? .

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
ASHRAF SOATHIIYA said:
I had submitted 6 months bank statement and foolishly deposited 9000$ cash 2 days before the statement date. I got 9000$ cash from the sale of my Car to a private buyer
and I do have my bill of sale signed and dated. Now the question is will OOPNP officer accept my bill of sale. I had doubts earlier that this would come up and I discussed these doubts with my immigration lawyer who is representing on by behalf but he told me he has sent many application without any source of fund and some even without 6 months bank statement- I aceepted it and agreed to send my bank statement and bank financial portfolio letter showing my balance.

Got additional document request stating that he has concerns over those deposits that were done after NOI from OOPNP and now he wants source of funds and letter of explaination for each and every deposits that are made in the last six months.

Lesson learned never trust lawyers for anything. A: Wrong. Lesson learned "Never hire lawyers for immigration."

Please give me answer about the bill of sale of car as source of fund will be sufficient or I need anything else to prove the sale of the car. I know the person whom I sold car very well so I can get him to again make an affidavit signed in front of notary or commisioner of oath as well but the question is will it suffice or allay the processing officers concerns? . A: My suggestion please do all what they asked for immediately and send the documents to MCIIT.
Thank your stars that MCIIT did not summarily reject your application and asked you for additional documents.

Please post your OINP timelines.

ASHRAF SOATHIIYA

May 27, 2012
CanadaWeCome said:
Thank your stars that MCIIT did not summarily reject your application and asked you for additional documents.

Please post your OINP timelines.
Should you choose not to respond with any further information and/or documentation, or
if the information you provide does not allay my concerns, your application will be
assessed based on the information on file which may lead to the denial of your
application.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
ASHRAF SOATHIIYA said:
Should you choose not to respond with any further information and/or documentation, or
if the information you provide does not allay my concerns, your application will be
assessed based on the information on file which may lead to the denial of your
application.
What does this mean? *a copy paste from the OINP mail* :-X

ASHRAF SOATHIIYA

May 27, 2012
CanadaWeCome said:
What does this mean? *a copy paste from the OINP mail* :-X
Lol yes Sorry but I think he has major concerns with it because he also mentioned he needs to know details of each deposit in last six months.

Also says that I have not given enough documents to demonstrate that I have performed the main duties mentioned in the lead statement on verification letter and the Noc that I have specified requires. Wants me to get emails between me and employer and me and my colleagues discussing job duties, needs performance evaluation from all employers on job position that qualify, new employment verification letters. I had submitted T4 pay stubs, tax returns, original letters of employment, letter of verfication of employment with detail job duties and responsibilities. Don't know why MCIIT want emails I do have performance evalution with me but gettings emails from company is difficult because of sensitive info that company would not like to share... and obviously I don't have access to company emails because I am not working for them anymore.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
ASHRAF SOATHIIYA said:
Lol yes Sorry but I think he has major concerns with it because he also mentioned he needs to know details of each deposit in last six months.

Also says that I have not given enough documents to demonstrate that I have performed the main duties mentioned in the lead statement on verification letter and the Noc that I have specified requires. Wants me to get emails between me and employer and me and my colleagues discussing job duties, needs performance evaluation from all employers on job position that qualify, new employment verification letters. I had submitted T4 pay stubs, tax returns, original letters of employment, letter of verfication of employment with detail job duties and responsibilities. Don't know why MCIIT want emails I do have performance evalution with me but gettings emails from company is difficult because of sensitive info that company would not like to share... and obviously I don't have access to company emails because I am not working for them anymore.
I think the assessing officer is pretty serious about the case and has serious issues with whatever documents you have submitted.

I may not be aware of the nitty gritties of your complete documentations but suggest you sit peacefully and rethink about all the documents that you have submitted and everything he/she has asked for.

Think from her/her shoes and try to accumulate whatever you can and wherever you cannot, think of a substitute that would assuage you as an assessor were you in his/her position and try to arrange for all those, arrange them in order and politely write detailed LoEs and send them to MCIIT else your application may be in serious trouble, which am sure you wouldn't like as a result of.

All the Best!

By the way please post your timelines of all key application milestones.

CADparity

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
ASHRAF SOATHIIYA said:

Why do you think they want all these additional documents regarding your employment? How big is that company? Seems pretty over-the-top to ask for emails considering that company emails are stored on corporate servers to which you don't have access after you leave, not to mention that your company email account is deleted upon leaving.