+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sorry i didn't know where to post this ! i need an answer pleaseee,Help Me!

Jun 18, 2011
Hi, i really need help and i have no idea where to ask for help or an advice !!!

I being married for 4 years with a Canadian and im a Permanent Resident , we have two kids , but he being actin very bad and im sick of it !! i have no Job or $$$ at all, he is the one that pay for us, he works in an oil rig and makes really good money !!!

i'm thinking of asking for a separation, but which ones are my rights ?? for me and my kids !! does he need to pay for a play to live for us ,school and $$ for my kids !!?? i just care about them, to have a place to live and food !!! can i ask for a welfare if im not divorce ??

where can i go ?? who can help me ?? can i get a free lawyer ??? plese HELP ME !!!

i'm a human being and i don't wanna take more crap for someone i thought that loved me , this is not good for my kids, they are just 2 and 3 !!

thanks so muchhhhhh !!

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Look for a women centre or immigrant centre and see if they can help you find free legal aid. You would be entitled to child support and possibly alimony from your husband.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Leon said:
Look for a women centre or immigrant centre and see if they can help you find free legal aid. You would be entitled to child support and possibly alimony from your husband.
Interesting, her post on the 21st said that she was in Mexico for an operation, will be there till September.

Jun 18, 2011
Yup !! i back 3 Days ago to Montreal !! i was trying to stay in Mexico longer for the same reason !! but he Pushed me to come back ! , i don't need to lie about something this serious !! but thanks Leon i will try to find a woman center for help, i appreciate your help !!!

if anybody know any places please let me know. thanks a lot !