+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOP REVIEW

leonardasobo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
HELLO GUYS PLS I WILL SOON REAAAPLY FOR THE VISA. CAN SOMEONE CHECK THIS SOP AND RATE IT FOR ME.

TANG LEONARD ASOBO

PO BOX 258 MANKON BAMENDA

EMAIL:tangleonardasobo@gmail.com

Tel:+237671681193/673326571

October 10, 2018

The Visa Officer,

Canadian High Commission,

Subject: Re-Application for Study Permit

Dear Sir/Madam

I had applied for a study permit on July 11, 2018 for 4 years sports studies program at Bishops University in Quebec and got the visa rejection on August 5, 2018. The study permit was rejected for the following reasons:

“You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay”. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:

• purpose of visit

• personal assets and financial status

The grounds for rejection of my VISA application and clarification to the same are mentioned
below:

I am a sports teacher holding and extensive work experience of more than 4 years in the sports industry .I graduated from Progressive Comprehensive High School Bamenda in June 2012 and obtained the General Certificate of Education Advanced level .After high school, I wrote the entrance examination into the National Institute of Youth and Sports where I did two years and obtained my sports Teacher’s Diploma and was immediately integrated into the Public Service as a government sports teacher. I am currently working as a physical education teacher for the Government Public Service in Cameroon (please see Original letter of employment is attached and attestation) at Tassah Secondary Academy in Yaounde. I also work as an assistant football coordinator at Pantaire de Yaoundé Football club. Ever since I was a child a hard a passion for sports .Fortunately, for me my parents are successful in their careers and sponsored me through education. My father is an electrical engineer and my late mother was a laboratory technician. I have four siblings with me being the third child of my parents.

Studying sports in Canada has been the topmost focuses in my recent academic curricular .Apart from being strategically located with a suitable social and welcoming environment for studies, Canada is also economically stable and provides supportive and quality education. Canadian culture is more diverse and vibrant. It is considered peaceful, safe and orderly country. Being a country of immigrants from all over the World, different perspectives are respected and learning together is encouraged.

I chose Bishops University because it is a robust institute with outstanding ,renounced and a successful reputation as sports is concerned .Bishops University sports program consists of a state of the art learning environment with Cutting edge sports centres, and research facilities. The school has a highly competent and reputable staff. Also the school alumni, Comprehensive student support services, from Bishops’ friendly Student Advisement Centres to the excellent resources of the Career Centre plus exhibitions for students to show their profile and work developed during their studies and above all, a Practical hands-on learning that prepares you to ‘jump right in' to the workforce . Other than these, Unique Leading-Edge Centre's of Excellence, These centres include: Bishops’ Elder Research Centre, Bishops’ health and fitness centre, Bishops’ central sports complex, Centre for Healthy Communities just to name a few All these features, facilities and services impressed me and convinced me to join Bishops University for my quest for knowledge and practical experience in sports.

Sports is a highly competitive and lucrative discipline that requires a superlative environment to thrive. A degree in sports is a degree with rich academic and professional curricular that gives its participants the opportunity to be the best in their careers.

My diploma and teaching experience has provided me with the necessary prerequisite in pursuing my coaching career. It could have been easier for me if sports where offered at the higher levels (Bachelor’s degree) in my country but unfortunately it is not. During my diploma program, I was taught mostly on theory in courses like physical and mental health, theory of coaching, exercise science ,cognition and motivation in sports just to name a few. For a successful future, each individual has to present himself with an uncommon qualification and talent that separates him from the mass. Furthermore, world recession has made every industry highly competitive as there is a rapid advancement and growth in every organisation. According to the recent market trends and needs i have decided to enhance my educational qualification and make a career change in my life and strongly feel that this is the right time for me to update my professional skills from physical education teacher (Diploma) to Coaching (Bachelor’s degree) to pursue with a bright and secure future career. Based on research, I believe I will be more competent and productive after my studies at Bishops University. I will improve both theoretically and practically in courses like: Advanced coaching, health and fitness exercises, dietary planning, and sports in business and marketing just to name a few.

My interest is to become a football coach which is a very lucrative and demanding discipline .Cameroon and Africa are in dire need of professional football coaches .In the current market, there is a high demand of coaches in Cameroon because of the upcoming African Cup of Nations which will be hosted in Cameroon for the first time. This has attracted more investments from the government as well as several multinational companies World Wide. Also there are many young talented Cameroonians in the sports field that lack mentors in their fields of interest which they cannot easily have and meet up with the international standards and their aspirations . The government ,local and multinational sports companies like Young Sport Academy (YOSA),Cotton Sport Football Academy, Les Eagles de Douala sports academy, PWD Bamenda Sports Academy and the indomitable lions of Yaoundé Football club are targeting projects and qualified sports coaches . But due to inadequate and unqualified coaches and resource, Companies find it difficult to find experienced employees. So I am certain once I am back in my country after studies with a sports management degree in hand, I will be valued more by my employers in Cameroon.

I have fulfilled must of the school requirements and paid a tuition deposit of 350 CAD to accept my offer of admission and scholarship of 5000 CAD. I have applied and obtained an education loan (sanction letter) of 12,000000 FCFA per annum (approximately 27,500 CAD) from my Allied bank (salary account) for tuition and part of living expenses. My father has also agreed to sponsor my education in Canada with a sum of 15million (approximately 31000 CAD) for living expenses and Miscellaneous. I also have an account balance of 5,60000 (1,0000CAD) FCFA in my savings to assist in my study trip .My recent bank statements as well as that of my sponsor are attached showing available funds for the last six months. I have obtained a study leave with pay of 400000FCFA monthly (approximately 850CAD) from my employer. This funds, my sponsor’s (Father) landed property at Ndamukong Street in Bamenda and my piece of land at MFOU in Yaoundé has been pledged as collateral in the procurement of my loan.

I believe that the information provided is adequate and concise enough, however if you have any query, please feel free to contact me on email tangleonardasobo@gmail.com or call me on 00237671681193 for a personal interview.

Thank you

Yours Sincerely,

TANG LEONARD ASOBO

leonardasobo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
look for other colleges which offer courses in sports management, sports administration
You might have misunderstood me .I said i already got an admission in sports for 4 years in a university not a college i have a sports diploma from professional institute of sports in my country but i require a practical education not only theoritical so thats why u when for B A in sports

kikstaroxy

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
HELLO GUYS PLS I WILL SOON REAAAPLY FOR THE VISA. CAN SOMEONE CHECK THIS SOP AND RATE IT FOR ME.

TANG LEONARD ASOBO

PO BOX 258 MANKON BAMENDA

EMAIL:tangleonardasobo@gmail.com

Tel:+237671681193/673326571

October 10, 2018

The Visa Officer,

Canadian High Commission,

Subject: Re-Application for Study Permit

Dear Sir/Madam

I had applied for a study permit on July 11, 2018 for 4 years sports studies program at Bishops University in Quebec and got the visa rejection on August 5, 2018. The study permit was rejected for the following reasons:

“You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay”. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:

• purpose of visit

• personal assets and financial status

The grounds for rejection of my VISA application and clarification to the same are mentioned
below:

I am a sports teacher holding and extensive work experience of more than 4 years in the sports industry .I graduated from Progressive Comprehensive High School Bamenda in June 2012 and obtained the General Certificate of Education Advanced level .After high school, I wrote the entrance examination into the National Institute of Youth and Sports where I did two years and obtained my sports Teacher’s Diploma and was immediately integrated into the Public Service as a government sports teacher. I am currently working as a physical education teacher for the Government Public Service in Cameroon (please see Original letter of employment is attached and attestation) at Tassah Secondary Academy in Yaounde. I also work as an assistant football coordinator at Pantaire de Yaoundé Football club. Ever since I was a child a hard a passion for sports .Fortunately, for me my parents are successful in their careers and sponsored me through education. My father is an electrical engineer and my late mother was a laboratory technician. I have four siblings with me being the third child of my parents.

Studying sports in Canada has been the topmost focuses in my recent academic curricular .Apart from being strategically located with a suitable social and welcoming environment for studies, Canada is also economically stable and provides supportive and quality education. Canadian culture is more diverse and vibrant. It is considered peaceful, safe and orderly country. Being a country of immigrants from all over the World, different perspectives are respected and learning together is encouraged.

I chose Bishops University because it is a robust institute with outstanding ,renounced and a successful reputation as sports is concerned .Bishops University sports program consists of a state of the art learning environment with Cutting edge sports centres, and research facilities. The school has a highly competent and reputable staff. Also the school alumni, Comprehensive student support services, from Bishops’ friendly Student Advisement Centres to the excellent resources of the Career Centre plus exhibitions for students to show their profile and work developed during their studies and above all, a Practical hands-on learning that prepares you to ‘jump right in' to the workforce . Other than these, Unique Leading-Edge Centre's of Excellence, These centres include: Bishops’ Elder Research Centre, Bishops’ health and fitness centre, Bishops’ central sports complex, Centre for Healthy Communities just to name a few All these features, facilities and services impressed me and convinced me to join Bishops University for my quest for knowledge and practical experience in sports.

Sports is a highly competitive and lucrative discipline that requires a superlative environment to thrive. A degree in sports is a degree with rich academic and professional curricular that gives its participants the opportunity to be the best in their careers.

My diploma and teaching experience has provided me with the necessary prerequisite in pursuing my coaching career. It could have been easier for me if sports where offered at the higher levels (Bachelor’s degree) in my country but unfortunately it is not. During my diploma program, I was taught mostly on theory in courses like physical and mental health, theory of coaching, exercise science ,cognition and motivation in sports just to name a few. For a successful future, each individual has to present himself with an uncommon qualification and talent that separates him from the mass. Furthermore, world recession has made every industry highly competitive as there is a rapid advancement and growth in every organisation. According to the recent market trends and needs i have decided to enhance my educational qualification and make a career change in my life and strongly feel that this is the right time for me to update my professional skills from physical education teacher (Diploma) to Coaching (Bachelor’s degree) to pursue with a bright and secure future career. Based on research, I believe I will be more competent and productive after my studies at Bishops University. I will improve both theoretically and practically in courses like: Advanced coaching, health and fitness exercises, dietary planning, and sports in business and marketing just to name a few.

My interest is to become a football coach which is a very lucrative and demanding discipline .Cameroon and Africa are in dire need of professional football coaches .In the current market, there is a high demand of coaches in Cameroon because of the upcoming African Cup of Nations which will be hosted in Cameroon for the first time. This has attracted more investments from the government as well as several multinational companies World Wide. Also there are many young talented Cameroonians in the sports field that lack mentors in their fields of interest which they cannot easily have and meet up with the international standards and their aspirations . The government ,local and multinational sports companies like Young Sport Academy (YOSA),Cotton Sport Football Academy, Les Eagles de Douala sports academy, PWD Bamenda Sports Academy and the indomitable lions of Yaoundé Football club are targeting projects and qualified sports coaches . But due to inadequate and unqualified coaches and resource, Companies find it difficult to find experienced employees. So I am certain once I am back in my country after studies with a sports management degree in hand, I will be valued more by my employers in Cameroon.

I have fulfilled must of the school requirements and paid a tuition deposit of 350 CAD to accept my offer of admission and scholarship of 5000 CAD. I have applied and obtained an education loan (sanction letter) of 12,000000 FCFA per annum (approximately 27,500 CAD) from my Allied bank (salary account) for tuition and part of living expenses. My father has also agreed to sponsor my education in Canada with a sum of 15million (approximately 31000 CAD) for living expenses and Miscellaneous. I also have an account balance of 5,60000 (1,0000CAD) FCFA in my savings to assist in my study trip .My recent bank statements as well as that of my sponsor are attached showing available funds for the last six months. I have obtained a study leave with pay of 400000FCFA monthly (approximately 850CAD) from my employer. This funds, my sponsor’s (Father) landed property at Ndamukong Street in Bamenda and my piece of land at MFOU in Yaoundé has been pledged as collateral in the procurement of my loan.

I believe that the information provided is adequate and concise enough, however if you have any query, please feel free to contact me on email tangleonardasobo@gmail.com or call me on 00237671681193 for a personal interview.

Thank you

Yours Sincerely,

TANG LEONARD ASOBO
include your dads letter of support notarized and some type of proof IE. bank draft or check that he is helping. purpose of travel you need to provide you return flight ticket or some type of letter or itinerary

leonardasobo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
include your dads letter of support notarized and some type of proof IE. bank draft or check that he is helping. purpose of travel you need to provide you return flight ticket or some type of letter or itinerary
thank you for your advise I have provided my father bank statements ,and pay hubs,a letter of authorization and affirdavit of support letter .