russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
As everything was going well he wrote his SOP by his own but the shitty editing the agent did made his profile in all negatives and as he’s not got any experience it was all duty of agent to do it in a right way . Do u think he will get his visa from canada if SOP is presented nicely this time? Will his previous rejection affect the decision of the officer in canada ? Because after all it wasn’t his mistake
Unfortunately, it doesn't matter if it was the agents fault or his. The application is in in his name. My advice would be not to use this agent again as they appear (if he did in fact edit it badly) incompetent. Unfortunately, there are many agents out there that will just take the money and do a shoddy job. If he restructures his application correctly, the previous refusal should not matter (if he corrects the refusal reasons). He MUST mention ANY refusals in this new application though. That isn't an option. He does not want to misrepresent and be banned for 5 years.

But, in my opinion, don't leave things to chance and apply for notes

lovish123456789

Jul 23, 2019
T
Unfortunately, it doesn't matter if it was the agents fault or his. The application is in in his name. My advice would be not to use this agent again as they appear (if he did in fact edit it badly) incompetent. Unfortunately, there are many agents out there that will just take the money and do a shoddy job. If he restructures his application correctly, the previous refusal should not matter (if he corrects the refusal reasons). He MUST mention ANY refusals in this new application though. That isn't an option. He does not want to misrepresent and be banned for 5 years.

But, in my opinion, don't leave things to chance and apply for notes
thanks for your advice russ will make sure this time he does everything well