+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sop for refusal case

lovish123456789

Jul 23, 2019
Can anyone write a strong sop for a refusal case . My cousin’s visa got rejected due home ties clause nd he’s now applying to canada after getting refused from australia with profile 6.5 band with band no less than 6 and 12th 80% . Pls help by writing a sample sop for a refusal case

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Can anyone write a strong sop for a refusal case . My cousin’s visa got rejected due home ties clause nd he’s now applying to canada after getting refused from australia with profile 6.5 band with band no less than 6 and 12th 80% . Pls help by writing a sample sop for a refusal case
is that the only reason for refusal?

HenryVo

Jun 2, 2019
Please give us information about what program he is applying for, at which institution, his education background, financial proof given and family ties in Canada and in home country.
Nobody can detect your problem without these info.

lovish123456789

Jul 23, 2019
Please give us information about what program he is applying for, at which institution, his education background, financial proof given and family ties in Canada and in home country.
Nobody can detect your problem without these info.
He has done class 12th with 80% aggregate 10th with 85% aggregate with CBSE board . He had physics chem maths and cs as his class 12 subjects nd he was applying for bcs. He gave all financials and there was no mention of financials in refusal sheet as per my examination and he also said as well. We live in a big family and have assets which we had shown in the sop as well and our income is decent as well to handle expenses of foreign studies.

HenryVo

Jun 2, 2019
He has done class 12th with 80% aggregate 10th with 85% aggregate with CBSE board . He had physics chem maths and cs as his class 12 subjects nd he was applying for bcs. He gave all financials and there was no mention of financials in refusal sheet as per my examination and he also said as well. We live in a big family and have assets which we had shown in the sop as well and our income is decent as well to handle expenses of foreign studies.
His grades are good. Applying from high school to Bachelor degree at a University should be easy. But there are issues.
Why was he refused his Australian visa and what type of visa was he applying for?
Does he have any family members in Canada?
Is he applying from his home country?

lovish123456789

Jul 23, 2019
His grades are good. Applying from high school to Bachelor degree at a University should be easy. But there are issues.
Why was he refused his Australian visa and what type of visa was he applying for?
Does he have any family members in Canada?
Is he applying from his home country?
Yes he’s applying from home country nd he was applying for student visa subclass 500 he was refused to visa based on home ties and intention not to come back to the home country (generic reasons) there were no specific reasons. Beside being from a wealthy family they questioned his home ties idk what happened there .

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
everything looks good. He may have not explained his family and economic ties properly. Also, did he mention what career prospects does he have after going back to his home country?? What abt travel history? Has he ever traveled abroad? The visa officer is going to look for the travel history also.

lovish123456789

Jul 23, 2019
No he has not travelled abroad neither he applied for visa in any country. Actually he didn’t explained well about future prospects properly . That too it wasn’t his mistake the agent wrote negatives about other countries and bad salary in home country so i think that might be the reason.

lovish123456789

Jul 23, 2019
N
Is your cousin the user K30? As I had a lengthy email conversation with them
no he’s not on this form neither he knows all about this he is depressed after all this because all things were going well and his visa got rejected at last so he’s not using his phone . I’m just researching all this so that i can help him in every possible way.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
N

no he’s not on this form neither he knows all about this he is depressed after all this because all things were going well and his visa got rejected at last so he’s not using his phone . I’m just researching all this so that i can help him in every possible way.
Ok just checking, as K30 had the exact issue with the exact wording as your post. Must be a coincidence then.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
No he has not travelled abroad neither he applied for visa in any country. Actually he didn’t explained well about future prospects properly . That too it wasn’t his mistake the agent wrote negatives about other countries and bad salary in home country so i think that might be the reason.

I thought you said he was refused visa from Australia? Unfortunately, if he entrusted an agent with his application and didn't check it, it is all his responsibility as it is his application.

I think he should apply for notes to get a more detailed refusal reason. This was the advice I gave the other poster. They were applying for a BA and their profile looked ok, apart from maybe their IELTS was a bit on the low side (but just about minimum requirement) This way he can better prepare better for the next application. Oh did he mention the Australian refusal in his Canadian application?

lovish123456789

Jul 23, 2019

I thought you said he was refused visa from Australia? Unfortunately, if he entrusted an agent with his application and didn't check it, it is all his responsibility as it is his application.
As everything was going well he wrote his SOP by his own but the shitty editing the agent did made his profile in all negatives and as he’s not got any experience it was all duty of agent to do it in a right way . Do u think he will get his visa from canada if SOP is presented nicely this time? Will his previous rejection affect the decision of the officer in canada ? Because after all it wasn’t his mistake