+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Someone save me from breaking my head please!!

Ragnar19

Jan 17, 2018
Hello everyone,

I have two questions that break my head for the last two days. I have submitted my express entry profile on 31st July 2018,

1. I forgot to add payslip with my current employer's reference letter(which doesn't have any salary info). I submitted my document with pay stubs in CSE which will take 10 days to update. Meanwhile, what are the chances for the officer to reject my application for incomplete application reason?

2. I got my PCC in India on 21st of April. My resident country is still India. Then, I travelled to USA for a business meeting on 27th April and I am still here. I will be back at India by next week. I got my ITA on 28th June. And submitted my application on 31st July. Is my PCC valid? Will they reject my application for invalid PCC?

It would be great if you guys can answer these. Thanks a ton!

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hello everyone,

I have two questions that break my head for the last two days. I have submitted my express entry profile on 31st July 2018,

1. I forgot to add payslip with my current employer's reference letter(which doesn't have any salary info). I submitted my document with pay stubs in CSE which will take 10 days to update. Meanwhile, what are the chances for the officer to reject my application for incomplete application reason?

2. I got my PCC in India on 21st of April. My resident country is still India. Then, I travelled to USA for a business meeting on 27th April and I am still here. I will be back at India by next week. I got my ITA on 28th June. And submitted my application on 31st July. Is my PCC valid? Will they reject my application for invalid PCC?

1. Wouldn't lead to rejection, ADR is a possibility but since you already submitted payslips it should be fine as eligibility is not checked upfront and by that time your file would have been updated with CSE attachments.

2. How did you show your US travel in application? With an end date so that they can know your country of residence still remains India and it's a short trip.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello everyone,

So instead of breaking your head and causing stress on the poor table or the wall.. do this..

- send the payslips(add last 3 or 6 months in a single pdf file if you have them handy). Use the webform: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
If you don't submit case analyst(junior officer) will put up a flag, review required for the case officer to review... So submission of the payslips will address this issue... You can raise this immediately without waiting for the PCC topic

- Submit a revised PCC once you are back in India. I don't think so it should be an issue with the present one you submitted, but why take a chance. I hope you can get the revised PCC in a short time.

and relax take it easy, we all have been through this stage, trying to get our application as perfect as possible...

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Hello everyone,

1. No issues since you have already submitted the same.
2. Pcc is valid on 31st July so no issue on that too.
Did you provide details of your current travel in your application?