+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Someone help me immediately!!

May 27, 2019
Okay so i have done my ssc and hssc from FBISE as an overseas student in Bahrain in the middle east. Now i applied to mohawk college a while back and got accepted. but unfortunately my visa got rejected for canada. My sister lives in ontario and she is a PR (Permanent resident). Now my question is. What is the procedure for applying to this new "Pilot immigration program" for nova scotia,prince edward and 2 other eastern provinces? They are are asking on their website that my degree awarding institution (FBISE) has to send them my degrees.
How do i ask FBISE to do that?
And lastly will my sister holding a PR in canada give me any advantage in this process?
Before answering, if you dont know what this "pilot immigration program" is. please google it.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
If you are looking for information about the PNP programs, recommend that you post in the PNP section rather than here.

Also, if you are looking for immediate help, then you are probably best off hiring an immigration lawyer to assist you. It can take a number of hours or even days for someone here who knows the answer to see your post and respond.

Good luck.

Reactions: visatest and krs

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Firstly, people here are volunteers and demanding information does not go down well. Also, being rude by saying google it is not good either (for future reference if you want help)
Have you tried contacting FBISE and asking for a copy of your degrees? have you got any paperwork regarding your degree's like certificates? They have a contact list here: https://www.fbise.edu.pk/

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Okay so i have done my ssc and hssc from FBISE as an overseas student in Bahrain in the middle east. Now i applied to mohawk college a while back and got accepted. but unfortunately my visa got rejected for canada. My sister lives in ontario and she is a PR (Permanent resident). Now my question is. What is the procedure for applying to this new "Pilot immigration program" for nova scotia,prince edward and 2 other eastern provinces? They are are asking on their website that my degree awarding institution (FBISE) has to send them my degrees.
And lastly will my sister holding a PR in canada give me any advantage in this process?
Before answering, if you dont know what this "pilot immigration program" is. please google it.
It's called the "Atlantic Immigration Pilot", not "Pilot immigration program", and the IRCC’s website is here -> https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/atlantic-immigration-pilot.html

Just so you know, the eligibility criteria are here -> https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/atlantic-immigration-pilot/how-to-immigrate.html

This is an employer-driven program designed to help employers in Atlantic Canada hire qualified candidates for jobs they have been unable to fill locally.

To immigrate to Atlantic Canada through the pilot, you must be a recent graduate of a publicly funded institution in Atlantic Canada or a skilled worker who meets the program requirements.

You can be living abroad or already be in Canada temporarily.

You must receive a job offer from a designated employer in Atlantic Canada to participate in the pilot.

If you receive a job offer from an employer:

• ask for a copy of the employer’s Confirmation of Designation, or
  • tell them about the Atlantic Immigration Pilot and ask them to consider becoming designated, if they aren’t already
Based on your narrative, it's unlikely that you meet either of those requirements.

Last edited:

visatest

May 24, 2016
London Ontario Canada
Don't you dare speak to people like that here. We don't want YOU and your ARROGANCE anywhere near Canada. Go Demand! something at home and don't WASTE MY TAX MONEY. You define the word LOSER!

Last edited:
Reactions: foodie69