+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

someone from pakistan HELP please.

mss216

Sep 9, 2011
Salam Everyone.

I'm going to apply for a study permit for canada. My classes start on January 9th and I got my letter of acceptance 3 days ago. Now since you can see that theres not much time left to January 9th so I want to apply for a visa ASAP. Please someone who had a successful outcome of there visa application, please post a list of documents which they submitted with there application. Please I really need your help guys. I'e seen the documents required list on the CIC website but those documents do not garantee a visa since people have got there visas refused even after sending all those documents. so please please reply ASAP. God Bless all

Rupak14

Sep 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done
Med's Done....
14/07/2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Never
mss216 said:
Salam Everyone.

I'm going to apply for a study permit for canada. My classes start on January 9th and I got my letter of acceptance 3 days ago. Now since you can see that theres not much time left to January 9th so I want to apply for a visa ASAP. Please someone who had a successful outcome of there visa application, please post a list of documents which they submitted with there application. Please I really need your help guys. I'e seen the documents required list on the CIC website but those documents do not garantee a visa since people have got there visas refused even after sending all those documents. so please please reply ASAP. God Bless all
If you're from Pakistan, processing time for you is 11 weeks. Forget about getting Student Visa for January Intake. You will have to defer your admission to Summer/fall 2012.

asadallofme

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
mss216 said:
Salam Everyone.

in which university u have applied??

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@mss216:

Tell us about your academic profile and a summary of the application that you currently have summed up so far. i.e Course, University, Funds, Previous Education etc etc.