+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Some special question about EE

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I have application in CEC but it is really too slow , so I have to prepare EE now in case CEC have time to see the light.

my question is :
1. how fast current EE, most of case done in half year as promised or not ?

2. EE application use e-material , Can I reuse CEC application's E copy ( some of them the original one is in CEC ) ? if so :

should I redo criminal check in foreign country? even I never go back for 6 month again after the last check ?

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yixiaop26 said:
Hi I have application in CEC but it is really too slow , so I have to prepare EE now in case CEC have time to see the light.

my question is :
1. how fast current EE, most of case done in half year as promised or not ?

2. EE application use e-material , Can I reuse CEC application's E copy ( some of them the original one is in CEC ) ? if so :

should I redo criminal check in foreign country? even I never go back for 6 month again after the last check ?

1. Yes, so far EE has decided most cases within the 6 months, with most decided between 3.5 and 5 months.
2. You can use the answers from your older application. Criminal checks for any country you have not returned to since getting the check are good indefinitely. For the country you live in, if it's not Canada, you have to have a certificate that is less than 6 months old.

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I returned one month to home country , and back to Canada , then never go back again , should I redo criminal check ?

I will try to prepare it , even it is costly for me , hundreds dollars for all kinds of new doc .