+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Some sample Sponsorship document

rayhan0701

Apr 13, 2011
Hi please anyone can send me a sample of "Declaration of sponsorship" if the sponsor is other than parent,

Statement of Purpose ( i am a business student)

And

A letter of explanation why he (sponsor other than parent) is sponsoring me (student).

If anyone have these doc Please email me - rayhanewu @ gmail.com

Aleya

May 5, 2011
I also need these documents specially Letter of explanation for assist/ financial support. It is very urgent send me please. Thank you in advance. email: <msiddiqui05@gmail.com>

prabhi00

Dec 27, 2010
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Consulate General,Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected in 2010
pls sir also send me ...onoff141@yahoo.com

imrankh85

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NovaScotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 26 2014
AOR Received.
Awaiting
snake plz send it to me too imrankh85@hotmail.com but do u really need to attach a letter of explaination?

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
PROOF OF RELATION

I have attached the following document to show the relation of my REAL BROTHER ______________ SON OF _________________

• I have attached certified copy of B-Form which clearly shows that my father name is __________________.

The above documents clearly show my father's Name “_________________” , also showing relationship of myself and my brother.

AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT

I, Mr. ___________________ S/o. ____________________, R/o. ____________________________ CNIC NO. _________________, do hereby solemnly on oath as under:-

1. That I am the deponent of this affidavit and well conversant with the facts are mentioned herein.
2. That I am brother of _____________________ holding of passport No.___________________ bearing NIC No.________________ resident of ______________________________. She wishes to proceed to CANADA for higher studies.
3. That I will bear all the expenses for his proposed studies including Course fee, Traveling, Boarding, Lodging, Medical and Living expenses etc during the entire period of studies in CANADA.
4. That I am in sound financial position and able to pay all the allied expenses for my sister's studies and living expense etc.
5. That my sister will abide by the rules and regulations of CANADA and will come back to Pakistan after completion of his studies.

WHATSOEVER is stated is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.

DEPONENT

Mr. ________________
CNIC NO.__________

macthepak

Feb 13, 2011
Re: student visa rejected,will apply again,,,good idea?

Affidavit is a waste of time as i said many a times it is a self serving document. Vo does not even look at it.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
match pk you r wrong when i recive my passport visa and all documents VO marked and highlight on my affdavit agreement SOP my experience certificates some places they marked with green pen or some place thy highlighted it.....

macthepak

Feb 13, 2011
Re: student visa rejected,will apply again,,,good idea?

Are you sure it was a green pen and not a bogee from the VO's nose?

bdmaninnl

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
can any1 send me a sample of "Declaration of sponsorship" if the sponsor is other than parent,Statement of Purpose,a letter of explanation why he (sponsor) is sponsoring me and Proof of this persons relationship to you.My email address mehedi.yamraj@gmail.com

If i missed anything else please enlighten me.Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Urgent.

Mahmud Rahman

May 8, 2013
Hi,
I am applying for Study VISA soon. My own fund is not sufficient enough to support and hence my sister and her Husband is willing to sponsor me. It would be very help if you can inbox me

- Any sample of writings of Proof of Relation, Affidavit and any other documents.
- List of supporting documents [Their Passport, Tax (1~2 years?), Salary statement etc.]

My email address is "mahmudrahman079@yahoo.com". Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mahmud