Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mahmud Rahman said:
Hi,
I am applying for Study VISA soon. My own fund is not sufficient enough to support and hence my sister and her Husband is willing to sponsor me. It would be very help if you can inbox me

- Any sample of writings of Proof of Relation, Affidavit and any other documents.
- List of supporting documents [Their Passport, Tax (1~2 years?), Salary statement etc.]

My email address is "mahmudrahman079 @ yahoo.com". Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mahmud
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf
Par 14.

Mahmud Rahman

May 8, 2013
Hi Regina,
Thanks for your reply.

The para 14 of this document is for the Proof of relationship in Canada but not for sponsor live in my same country. If possible kindly share for sponsor in the same country, unless there is no difference. Also request you if you can share me the Document check list file (PDF/link) for Study VISA.

Just in case, sharing my email (mahmudrahman079@yahoo.com) with you. Thank you again.

Regards,
Mahmud

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
for sponsor live in my same country.
The request to proof any relationship is the same for ANY PROGRAM! The same papers for proving relationship. Look at "Proof of Relationship" there.

Like your birth sertificate with your parents names and your sister birth sertificate to show that you have the same parents (all copies in English).

if you can share me the Document check list file (PDF/link) for Study VISA.
Why do not you go to www.cic.gc.ca?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/index.asp ;)

Mahmud Rahman

May 8, 2013
Hi Regina,
Thanks for the link. I am going through the link to understand in details. Thanks again.

Regards,
Mahmud
mahmudrahman079@yahoo.com

nyn

May 17, 2014
Hi
I am going to apply for student visa.
I saw your post in a forum about sponsorship.

My sponsor is my sister. But I need the letter of explanation why she (sponsor other than parent) is sponsoring me (student.
and also a sample of "Declaration of sponsorship"
My email address is: nayan0314 @ gmail.com

I will be really grateful to you if you send the documents.
Thank you.