+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Some questions as i'm constantly getting lost

Zach0928

Jul 27, 2019
I would love to be able to move to Canada for two reasons, I love it there and i have someone i love there. The only problem is i don't know exactly how to go about it. The only way i see could possibly work is though marriage sponsor. We're not married yet, but that could change. We're both above 18,I'm a US citizen and shes a Canadian citizen , and my occupation is a manager. If anyone knows the best place i can look to see if i qualify for a certain way to move there, or if anyone has any information, it would be greatly appreciated.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I would love to be able to move to Canada for two reasons, I love it there and i have someone i love there. The only problem is i don't know exactly how to go about it. The only way i see could possibly work is though marriage sponsor. We're not married yet, but that could change. We're both above 18,I'm a US citizen and shes a Canadian citizen , and my occupation is a manager. If anyone knows the best place i can look to see if i qualify for a certain way to move there, or if anyone has any information, it would be greatly appreciated.
If you are looking to immigrate to Canada on your own (i.e. before you are married), then you will have to qualify through one of Canada's economic immigration progams. There is no short cut to research. You'll need to dedicate significant time to reading up on the various programs available to see if you qualify. I would recommend you start with the Express Entry program. This is a points-based program and you'll need to determine how many points you have to find out your chance of being selected. Right now you need to have 460+ points to be chosen. See link below for more info.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html

If economic immigration isn't an option for you, then you will have to wait until you are married and then your Canadian spouse will need to sponsor you for PR.