+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Some questions as i'm constantly getting lost

Discussion in 'Permanent Residence in Canada' started by Zach0928, Jul 27, 2019.

  1. I would love to be able to move to Canada for two reasons, I love it there and i have someone i love there. The only problem is i don't know exactly how to go about it. The only way i see could possibly work is though marriage sponsor. We're not married yet, but that could change. We're both above 18,I'm a US citizen and shes a Canadian citizen , and my occupation is a manager. If anyone knows the best place i can look to see if i qualify for a certain way to move there, or if anyone has any information, it would be greatly appreciated.
  2. If you are looking to immigrate to Canada on your own (i.e. before you are married), then you will have to qualify through one of Canada's economic immigration progams. There is no short cut to research. You'll need to dedicate significant time to reading up on the various programs available to see if you qualify. I would recommend you start with the Express Entry program. This is a points-based program and you'll need to determine how many points you have to find out your chance of being selected. Right now you need to have 460+ points to be chosen. See link below for more info.


    If economic immigration isn't an option for you, then you will have to wait until you are married and then your Canadian spouse will need to sponsor you for PR.

Share This Page