+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

some info

oso1711

Jan 19, 2010
Hi my boyfriend (french canadian) and me (mexican) sent our papers last week in january, it has been a long long long journey for those papers to be sent, at first cause matters of time in the relationship, after that i had to leave Montreal due to the fact i received my removal order so i did. I claim refugee protection due under gay discrimation acts and threats by the monther of my ex boyfriend in my hometown.
Could somebody xplain to me if its is going to get more difficult to me to go back because the refugee thing?
And how long could it take?
we sent and amazing files full of evidence and letters, bank records, memories and souvenirs , evidence about 2 trips he did to come to see me last year etc.
pls someone to talk, it is frustarating to hide urself all ur life and when u finalley get what u wanted u have to leave it :(
regards

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They will definitely scrutinize your application more closely because you had a failed refugee claim. That will raise the question of whether your relationship is real, or whether you are simply trying to find a way to stay in Canada. But that doesn't mean that you won't be successful with your application. It sounds like you have provided a lot of good evidence, and as long as they find the evidence convincing then you shouldn't have a problem.

Good luck.