+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Some General Queries about Express Entry

ahson.usman

Jun 22, 2016
Hello Folks,

I apologize if the queries I am going to raise are already been responded on this forum, but I hope that you guyz would take time to respond.

I am looking at my ways to migrate to Canada as a Skilled Worker. Briefly, I have done MBA (Finance) and got reasonably sound professional experience. I have no past association with Canada in any form. I am wondering:

1. If Express Entry through FSWP is my only option to come and settle in Canada on permanent basis?

2. Can I take the route for Provincial programme directly? It is worth-mentioning that I do not have any relatives/sponsors in any province

3. Assuming that Express Entry through FSWP is the only option, which designated organization is most suitable to get an ECA for my foreign degree? In my case, I believe that I would be required to submit an ECA for my highest level of education (i.e., MBA). Please correct me if you think otherwise.

4. Where can I get a valuable and reliable comparison of different provinces from an immigrant's perspective? Generally, which one would be the best province to dream about? For me, the definition of "Best" is (i) the existence of Muslim community in the region (ii) reasonably good job market (iii) fair quality of life and living expenses.

Would appreciate your responses and suggestions.

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahson.usman said:
Hello Folks,

I apologize if the queries I am going to raise are already been responded on this forum, but I hope that you guyz would take time to respond.
Apology accepted. All your questions are already answered here on the very first sticky post.

Please do your own homework before asking other to help.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html