Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
PROBLEM:
Many members complained that, after submitting their EE profile, they didn't receive any confirmation message although their profile is showing eligible and they can check their CRS points. But as they didn't receive any message which contains the Job seeker validation code, they can't create their Job Bank account, hence their EE profile is not going to OPEN status for future draws. I have found a workaround for this problem.. Please try this, if you wish.. Already, few members tested and they confirmed that it worked for them..

SOLUTION:
Try to create your Job Bank account with this link https://seeker.jobbank.gc.ca/seeker/ .. They should ask you about your job seeker validation code.. try to use last 4 digit of your passport number as job seeker validation code.. Complete your jobbank profile and upon completion you should get the confirmation message in your email and mycic account... You should also find that your EE profile status is Submitted, open and Job bank registration is Accepted.. Please let us know whether this workaround works for you or not..

anishsm

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting....
Nomination.....
Waiting....
AOR Received.
Waiting....
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Waiting....
Med's Request
Waiting....
Med's Done....
Waiting....
Interview........
Waiting....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
hamidur said:
PROBLEM:
Many members complained that, after submitting their EE profile, they didn't receive any confirmation message although their profile is showing eligible and they can check their CRS points. But as they didn't receive any message which contains the Job seeker validation code, they can't create their Job Bank account, hence their EE profile is not going to OPEN status for future draws. I have found a workaround for this problem.. Please try this, if you wish.. Already, few members tested and they confirmed that it worked for them..

SOLUTION:
Try to create your Job Bank account with this link https://seeker.jobbank.gc.ca/seeker/ .. They should ask you about your job seeker validation code.. try to use last 4 digit of your passport as job seeker validation code.. Complete your jobbank profile and upon completion you should get the confirmation message in your email and mycic account... You should also find that your EE profile status is Submitted, open and Job bank registration is Accepted.. Please let us know whether this workaround works for you or not..
Nice Hack!! Should be sticky

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Please let us know if this workaround works for all or not, who are having the same problem..

ahmad72

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
hamidur said:
PROBLEM:

SOLUTION:
Try to create your Job Bank account with this link https://seeker.jobbank.gc.ca/seeker/ .. They should ask you about your job seeker validation code.. try to use last 4 digit of your passport number as job seeker validation code.. Complete your jobbank profile and upon completion you should get the confirmation message in your email and mycic account... You should also find that your EE profile status is Submitted, open and Job bank registration is Accepted.. Please let us know whether this workaround works for you or not..
I have a problem regarding Job Bank password retrivel ( As I forgot the same). The system ask me answers of some security questions which are also not recalled by me . So account has been blocked . How to activate and receive my password back . Please tell me

sumit.singh.hallan

Jan 2, 2015
Gurgaon, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE Profile Created - 20-01-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
Completed. L-9.0 , R-8.5, W-7.0, S-7.0
LANDED..........
Pretty soon
ahmad72 said:
I have a problem regarding Job Bank password retrivel ( As I forgot the same). The system ask me answers of some security questions which are also not recalled by me . So account has been blocked . How to activate and receive my password back . Please tell me
Not other way. You are doomed.

Better to create a new account and this time make a note of your password and security questions

BAfshari

Jan 29, 2015
I have the same problem with empty job bank verification code PLUS I don't have my valid passport yet !
I will get my new passport next month . What should I do ? Can i put random info in passport part and after getting the code delete the informaion ? Is it too risky ?

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
BAfshari said:
I have the same problem with empty job bank verification code PLUS I don't have my valid passport yet !
I will get my new passport next month . What should I do ? Can i put random info in passport part and after getting the code delete the informaion ? Is it too risky ?
I think it will not be wise to use incorrect information.. you should collect your passport first, update your EE Account and then submit.. otherwise, you may face troubles for providing wrong information...

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Is this problem still persist with newly created profiles? Please let us know..

krsenthilkumaran

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Chennai,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
16-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
hamidur said:
Is this problem still persist with newly created profiles? Please let us know..
I followed the steps you have mentioned and it worked for me. :)

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
krsenthilkumaran said:
I followed the steps you have mentioned and it worked for me. :)
Great.. Best of luck..

doobie.doobie

Apr 4, 2015
Great work Banga boy.
+1 for your post.
This will help many here.
Good luck with your app.
Btw Bangladesh just defeated Pak after 16 years.
Enjoy ;)

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
doobie.doobie said:
Great work Banga boy.
+1 for your post.
This will help many here.
Good luck with your app.
Btw Bangladesh just defeated Pak after 16 years.
Enjoy ;)
Thanks.. Yap.. i was there are at the field during the match.. It was great fun.. :)

Livi

May 5, 2015
I followed the steps but nothing works.

Getting validation code is the hardest thing. I tried entering the last four digits of my passport and that did not work.

I submitted my EE profile under 30 hours now and it is still saying ineligible.

I need the validation code to complete the job match but need a little help.

When I created the account from the link I got a 5 digit confirmation code then after that
it ask for the EE number and validation code.

I got error.

Where is the code?