NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Livi said:
I followed the steps but nothing works.

Getting validation code is the hardest thing. I tried entering the last four digits of my passport and that did not work.

I submitted my EE profile under 30 hours now and it is still saying ineligible.

I need the validation code to complete the job match but need a little help.

When I created the account from the link I got a 5 digit confirmation code then after that
it ask for the EE number and validation code.

I got error.

Where is the code?
This workaround will only work if you are eligible.. Without eligibility, you will not get any job seeker validation code..

megadesu

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
hamidur said:
PROBLEM:
Many members complained that, after submitting their EE profile, they didn't receive any confirmation message although their profile is showing eligible and they can check their CRS points. But as they didn't receive any message which contains the Job seeker validation code, they can't create their Job Bank account, hence their EE profile is not going to OPEN status for future draws. I have found a workaround for this problem.. Please try this, if you wish.. Already, few members tested and they confirmed that it worked for them..

SOLUTION:
Try to create your Job Bank account with this link https://seeker.jobbank.gc.ca/seeker/ .. They should ask you about your job seeker validation code.. try to use last 4 digit of your passport number as job seeker validation code.. Complete your jobbank profile and upon completion you should get the confirmation message in your email and mycic account... You should also find that your EE profile status is Submitted, open and Job bank registration is Accepted.. Please let us know whether this workaround works for you or not..

Hi,

I wonder if you have run into or heard this similar situation as I am. I tried to register to job bank. After I filled in my name and email address, I supposed to get an confirmation email with a code so I can go into to the third step which is the validation step. But I keep having trouble receiving that confirmation email, do you think I should try register with another email address?

Thank you.

Mamatha

Mar 19, 2018
Hi,

Please help..

I have created express entry profile, during that time, have recieved my job validation id along with express entry profile id.
After that, i got an ITA and submitted, Currently am waiting for PPR.

Problem is , am trying to create job bank profile but it is not allowing me now. I am getting the same error , saying that invalid id . How do i fix it.
Please help, it is very urgent.

Thanks in advance