+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sole Proprietorship Business (India) - How to show work experience?

ajay_8877

Nov 27, 2018
I am an Electronics and Telecomm. engineer. After getting my bachelor's degree, I learnt programming and web technologies for the next 3 years and eventually became a web developer. Three years ago, I started an education website which provides online tutorials to it's users. The details of my business are as follows:
1. Type of business:
Sole Proprietorship

2. Product:
Website (Education website)

3. Location of business:
Home (Operating from home)

4. No. of employees:

1 (Only me)

5. Business documents:
a. Shop and establishment license
b. Professional tax license
c. Bank's current account

6. Model of business:
Customers choose the required tutorials for a fixed duration and pay online (through payment gateway) accordingly. After this, customers can login and access those tutorials for their chosen duration. All interaction with the users is completely automated and online.

I am opting to immigrate to Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) Program. I am facing the following problems regarding my work experience:
1. My education and the work I do today are completely different. Will this pose a problem for me?
2. There is no official document of registration for sole proprietorship (even though it is considered a legal business) in India. I possess only the above listed documents. Will they be enough to prove that I run a genuine business?
3. How can I show the number of hours of my work experience of last 3 years on paper? What documents can I show?
4. In the span of 3 years, my business has seen many ups and downs. Because of this, I do not have regular payments from customers to show as a document of my work experience. What can I do about this?
5. I have not paid any tax (income tax, GST, etc.) in the last 3 years since I (and my business) come within the tax limit as defined by the Government of India, and hence don't need to pay. Will this be a problem?
6. Since the customers on my website are random and use my services online (no direct dealing with me), I cannot obtain a recommendation letter from any of my customers. What can I do about this?

I have read various threads, but could not find direct and clear answers to my above queries?
Please help me with the above queries and kindly suggest some alternatives/options if required.

son12345

Sep 13, 2019
India
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-03-2019
Well I hope you get the answer. DId you manage to claim point for it?