+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Software Engieer Course

Manu Shetty

Oct 6, 2014
Hello all IT Professionals...!!

I was looking at one of the PNP and found that they are asking for certification for IT professionals ( software engineers).Can some one provide more details on this certification plesae?

Thanks,M

Rakeshjogi

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Manu Shetty said:
Hello all IT Professionals...!!

I was looking at one of the PNP and found that they are asking for certification for IT professionals ( software engineers).Can some one provide more details on this certification plesae?

Thanks,M
newGirl_sk said:
I think you should try creating your profile again. Maybe you effed up something the first time.
You should have got the job code within minutes of creating the profile. Make sure you enter passport details while creating your profile

Hi,

I created my profile 2 times , each time after submitting , it says ":you are ineligible for express entry". I know that my ielts score is not meeting minimum criteria , But i have some questions :

1) Can we only get job seeker validation code if we are eligible for the express entry ? Can't we have the job seeker code first and then may be if any province decide to provide us nominations and I can be eligible? I have reasonable ielts score (7,5.5,6.5,6 - LRWS). Saskatchwan accepts even 4 bands of minimum score then why we cant apply for nominations why I cant receive the job seeker validation code.

2) Big question is sometimes even when you have CLB 7 above ielts score that is even if you have (7,6,6,6.5) and when you submit your EE profile , you would get a message "NOT eligible". WHY???? I think may be there is a diffrent criteria for each province .. but why this criteria is hidden from public??? If this is not true then what is the minimum criteria ? Should i need to get 9 bands in all ?? Canada is that much good country ?? Hell not ... obv not ...

Can somebody clear me whats wrong with EE profile and job bank "job match feature".

I do have 5 years of experience in iOS development and applied 1000 times to candian employers only 3 or 4 come back with a response and they says "are you eligible to work in canada? " I says" i need your job offer and then i would be eligible for EE: and then NO reply ..

What canadian employers want???

Rakesh
rakeshkumarjogi@gmail.com
Gurgaon , INDIA