+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Softlanding

pradhikap

Dec 3, 2018
Hello,

We have submitted our passports and are planning to travel sometime in August-end. But we plan to soft land due to personal reasons and we know that it is not advised by IRCC itself. Just checking if anybody managed to soft land recently. If yes, from which country did you travel and what was your mode of travel (air/road)? Also, how many days did you stay in Canada?

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
Hello,

We have submitted our passports and are planning to travel sometime in August-end. But we plan to soft land due to personal reasons and we know that it is not advised by IRCC itself. Just checking if anybody managed to soft land recently. If yes, from which country did you travel and what was your mode of travel (air/road)? Also, how many days did you stay in Canada?
Country of residence?

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
Hello,

Canada has stopped soft landing for now

dream_canada2018

May 19, 2018
Hi All,
I did my softlanding in June 2019 and came back to home country after getting my PR card.
In December 2019 I got married. Due to covid I could not migrate to Canada.
But I updated my passport to add my spouse name.
Now I am planning to migrate early next year ( March 2022).

1. Do I need to raise a Webform to inform IRCC about the passport change ?
2. Do I also need to provide my spouse details , like date of marriage and spouse passport details ?
3. What else should I need to inform them ? Like why I couldn't migrate in 2020 or 2021?

Note: I am planning to apply for spouse sponsership visa after I land.