+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Soft landing in Toronto

psh

Feb 18, 2020
Hi guys, hope everyone’s doing well!!
have a couple of questions:
1- is soft landing ok now? I’m planning to go with my family but need to return to wrap affairs. Have to go as the visa will expire otherwise. So staying for 3 days but is that enough?
2- what are the documents that they normally ask for?
3- had to renew my passport so the PR visa is on the older one. Have informed IRCC but not heard back from them. Can I still travel?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1- is soft landing ok now? I’m planning to go with my family but need to return to wrap affairs. Have to go as the visa will expire otherwise. So staying for 3 days but is that enough?
3- had to renew my passport so the PR visa is on the older one. Have informed IRCC but not heard back from them. Can I still travel?
1) Only if you are fully vaccinated or you land in a land border
2) COPR, proof of funds, passport
3) Should be fine. You can double check with airline / them.

psh

Feb 18, 2020
thanks for your revert… why land border though? Im taking a flight and entering Canada through Pearson airport.

1) Only if you are fully vaccinated or you land in a land border
2) COPR, proof of funds, passport
3) Should be fine. You can double check with airline / them.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for your revert… why land border though? Im taking a flight and entering Canada through Pearson airport.
Because you didn't specify where you landing from. Anyways, same thing, you will meet border officers in your first port of entry which is YYZ.

Lpranitha

Apr 29, 2022
Hello, how was your soft landing experience? Would appreciate any inputs on it please !

immig95

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
thanks for the reply. Did you fill up goods to follow & goods to accompanying forms during the 1st landing?