+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Social Workers 4152, Applied already/going to apply!

kan2008

Feb 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March, 2011
AOR Received.
July 14, 2011
File Transfer...
August 14, 2011
Med's Request
March, 08, 2013, Received April 08, 2013
Med's Done....
March 26, 2013
Interview........
Feb 04, 2013
Passport Req..
PPR1: September 02, 2013, PPR2: October 30, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-November, 2013
What is logic behind this MYTH of address disappearance? My address has disappeared since July, but still RBVO.

Olive Green said:
Congratulation Tasneem and address disappear is normal as everyone's address disappeared when their status change. So no worries and keep your finger crossed.

Olive

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Wolvy said:
Zeem I think it depends on your VO on whether they will send you a 2nd AOR. For example I remember reading somewhere that London VO doesn't send 2nd AOR and it just goes from RBVO to in process. Can't find a link to support this but I remember reading it on the forum a few weeks ago. After going in process and no additional document request (or the docs have been recevied by VO) then I think the next step is medical request. Good luck all.
Spot on! Its London VO has most applicants going straight to IN Process from RBVO. VO will do a paper screen and will request additional docs if need be. When one goess to in process, is anybody's guess !...Mandie

SaadAhmed

Sep 6, 2011
I want to know the period for which bank statement be provided to prove availability of funds and whether immovable or movable properties documents would suffice such condition or these docs will only support bank statement.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Jatta said:
Hello All,
I need your guidance on couple of issues :
1- according to new guide we need to send all documents except medical to Sydney address?
Yes. Medical request comes at a later stage

2- who will decide which visa office is for me ( I live in London ) do I have a choice ?
Deciding your visa office is dependent on which country you are the moment and for how long. The guide says the visa office could be your country of nationality or the country in which you are residing (UK in your case), provided you have been legally admitted there and for at least one year. So in your case London is your VO, unless you are intending to leave for your country shortly.

3- are there any specific guide lines according to VO?
Not anymore...there is a general instruction guide for all applicants : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/EG7.pdf
All the best...Mandie

Best Regards,
Umer

Fatima 2011

May 17, 2011
Will my case rejected if i submit a bank statement maintained less than 6 months as in that case i may have to wait for long to apply and that could also result in ending the Cap. Another question can i submit the end balance instead of the bank statement. kindly faciliate

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Fatima 2011 said:
Will my case rejected if i submit a bank statement maintained less than 6 months as in that case i may have to wait for long to apply and that could also result in ending the Cap. Another question can i submit the end balance instead of the bank statement. kindly faciliate
you can submit 3 months bank statment initially during filing your application to CIO.

Lahoree

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
LAHORE
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Fatima,
I will suggest u submit bank balance certificate instead of bank statment if balance is fresh.
Visa office will ask for bank statement at later stage.
I personaly provided balance letter and recieved PER from CIO

Jatta

Sep 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Lahoree ,
Did they ask you for bank statement before PER or will they ask you for that later on? So that means initially even if I have one month statement I can send them application with current bank balance instead if bank statement ? Or month long statement would be sufficient ?
Secondly according to guide there is no where mentioned for how long statement should be which means that if you can prove that how you get that money(from selling land etc) it should be acceptable. Seniors please comment!

Regards,
Umer

Lahoree

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
LAHORE
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jatta said:
Hi Lahoree ,
Did they ask you for bank statement before PER or will they ask you for that later on? So that means initially even if I have one month statement I can send them application with current bank balance instead if bank statement ? Or month long statement would be sufficient ?
Secondly according to guide there is no where mentioned for how long statement should be which means that if you can prove that how you get that money(from selling land etc) it should be acceptable. Seniors please comment!

Regards,
Umer
dear umer,
i send bank balance certificate with my application to cio and recieved PER in august. CIO did not ask for additional documents.
Visa office will surely ask for 3-6 or12 month bank statement.

bahadur4u

Jun 27, 2011
zeenat imran said:
looking at the trend u should expect by 20-25th october.n RBVO mean Received by Visa office. it means that file has been forwarded for further processing to specific visa office.
20 - 25th October, you mean i may receive the RBVO status by this date (my application received by Sydney NS on 25 August). ????

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
bahadur4u said:
20 - 25th October, you mean i may receive the RBVO status by this date (my application received by Sydney NS on 25 August). ????
almost we have received our PER's after 60 days thats y i guess from the date of ur application received at cio sydney. u asked in ur last post about "what RBVO stands for" i answered u that it means Received by visa office.

amir82

Jun 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
LANDED..........
Oct 2014 Alhamdulilah
Kindly can any body explain the two stages of RBVO & IN Process that what does actually happens at these stages and what are the times lines for these stages ? -----> RBVO ----- IN Process -----> ?

Plus one more thing, i have not submitted my PCC at initial stage, when that will be required by VO office and what process stage that will be ?

Regards
Amir

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
amir82 said:
Kindly can any body explain the two stages of RBVO & IN Process that what does actually happens at these stages and what are the times lines for these stages ? -----> RBVO ----- IN Process -----> ?

Plus one more thing, i have not submitted my PCC at initial stage, when that will be required by VO office and what process stage that will be ?

Regards
Amir
As I understand it, RBVO which is also part of In Process is a stage where VO paper screens our files and and requests for additional docs where necessary. When status changes to In Process, medical request usually follows. Timelines from PER to RBVO is usually abt 1 month. Change to in process is however very much unpredictable. The stage where PCC is requested varies from VO to VO. Some request it at the RBVO stage, others request it together with medical request, or even with RPRF. Hope this helps...Mandie

amir82

Jun 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
LANDED..........
Oct 2014 Alhamdulilah
Thanks Mandie for your help, as you mentioned that PCC could be at any stage depending upon VO. my VO is london so what do u think about it when that will be required plus does PCC not including with initial file could extend ones timelines or does the process ends as per normal.

Regards
Amir