+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Social Workers 4152, Applied already/going to apply!

Jatta

Sep 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Mandie,
Actually we will be applying around 10 of October if it would be less than six months would that be a problem? I can show that I have regular income from last 6 months and Secondly I can prove that I have sold a property back in my country which was in my name would that be a good back up or should I wait atleast for six months ?
I have just spoke to couple of consultants in UK just to double check and they are saying you just have to keep in for 28 days! Are they reliable ? Do you know any member who have applied from UK?
Thanking you in anticipation!

Best Regards,
Umer

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
@ Jeta, don't take any chances. If you've POF which dates 6 months back, please send it for your peace of mind. I don't know on what basis the consultant said 28 days, but I know instances where consultants who shd know better, give their clients such an erroneous msg leading to rejection. Taking a consultant t does not mean u shd accept everything they tell u to the letter...read, do ur own little research and ask questions. Send the documents in the manner requested to save TIME (there is already a long waiting period!) and money when u have to start everything all over again.... Mandie

Jatta

Sep 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Mandie,
I agree !You do have a point so in my case what should I do? Shall I attach documents which states that I have sold my property? Would that document be sufficient to justify funds in my account ? If yes then what I only need to attach it's translation and notirized copy of translation along with one month statement ?

Cheers,
Umer

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Jatta said:
Dear Mandie,
I agree !You do have a point so in my case what should I do? Shall I attach documents which states that I have sold my property? Would that document be sufficient to justify funds in my account ? If yes then what I only need to attach it's translation and notirized copy of translation along with one month statement ?

Cheers,
Umer
Yes, you can do as above, but also include older bank statements....Mandie

samirsa

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2012
Doc's Request.
same date
AOR Received.
Application returned due to CAP reached
IELTS Request
with application
LANDED..........
When god allow
Dear senior and fellow applicants

I am going to apply again. However, in new system I am facing difficulties to fill-up application form. Please help me out of this problem-

My wife and I am going to apply. I am the principle applicant. We do not have any children or any other dependents (except my wife).

My question is #

1. Do my wife and I have to fill-up form "Additional Dependents Declaration (IMM 008DEP)"

2. Do my wife and I have to fill-up form "Statutory Declaration of Common-law union (IMM 5409)"

3.Do my wife and I have to fill-up form "Separation Declaration for Minors Traveling to Canada (IMM 5604)"

4. Last application (I got NER) my wife was second applicant. Is her UCI number will be the same as mine and have to put in in Generic application form as mine.?

Pls reply

Thanks

samirsa

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
samirsa said:
Dear senior and fellow applicants

I am going to apply again. However, in new system I am facing difficulties to fill-up application form. Please help me out of this problem-

My wife and I am going to apply. I am the principle applicant. We do not have any children or any other dependents (except my wife).

My question is #

1. Do my wife and I have to fill-up form "Additional Dependents Declaration (IMM 008DEP)"
Only you, the principal applicant will fill the form. So you fill it on behalf of your wife and each of your children if applicable
2. Do my wife and I have to fill-up form "Statutory Declaration of Common-law union (IMM 5409)"
You, the principal applicant and your wife will fill this form. Note the begining: "We, Samisa and Wife's name..."
3.Do my wife and I have to fill-up form "Separation Declaration for Minors Traveling to Canada (IMM 5604)"
From the instructions, you only complete this form if you are going to Canada with your children without your wife

4. Last application (I got NER) my wife was second applicant. Is her UCI number will be the same as mine and have to put in in Generic application form as mine.?
Your wife as a dependant will not have a UCI. The application is seen as one, thus only one UCI (yours)

Pls reply

Thanks

samirsa

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
please can some body send me the format of experience letter for social worker

samirsa

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2012
Doc's Request.
same date
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
with application
LANDED..........
When god allow
Hi fellow members and seniors

I am working in an organization where HR only responsible to keep working duration and supervisors are authorize to give job description (job responsibility). For this reason, I have to collect two reference letter from two different person (HR manager and supervisor)-one from HR (for working duration) and another from supervisor (for job description).

1. is this going to a problem?

2. Do I have to give any note in cover letter regarding this?

regards

samirsa

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
samirsa said:

I am working in an organization where HR only responsible to keep working duration and supervisors are authorize to give job description (job responsibility). For this reason, I have to collect two reference letter from two different person (HR manager and supervisor)-one from HR (for working duration) and another from supervisor (for job description).

regards

samirsa
One will letter from your supervisor will be just fine so far as it indicates the time you were with the organisation. If you want to send both, I am sure the letter from HR will be self explanatory; it is purely for purposes of your time with the org and the supervisor's will be for the duties you have performed......Mandie

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
samirsa said:

regards

samirsa
I ve Sent u a PM.

samirsa

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2012
Doc's Request.
same date
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
with application
LANDED..........
When god allow

dsingh

Jun 20, 2011
Jatta said:
Thanks Mandie,
Actually we will be applying around 10 of October if it would be less than six months would that be a problem? I can show that I have regular income from last 6 months and Secondly I can prove that I have sold a property back in my country which was in my name would that be a good back up or should I wait atleast for six months ?
I have just spoke to couple of consultants in UK just to double check and they are saying you just have to keep in for 28 days! Are they reliable ? Do you know any member who have applied from UK?
Thanking you in anticipation!

Best Regards,
Umer
Hi All,

I am a new applicant here in DXB for applying on 4152 which i need to know more about the duties and responsibility and how much time does it take for process......
please help !!!

Balram

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
dsingh said:
Hi All,

I am a new applicant here in DXB for applying on 4152 which i need to know more about the duties and responsibility and how much time does it take for process......
please help !!!

Balram
Hi, if you check below, you will see the link to the duties of a social work (under the Ministerial Instruction) under which any FSW1 NOC 4152 application is assessed. As for the time for processing from initial application to visa granted, give yourself a year ( if you are lucky). Others undeniably have been lucky and got it within 6,7,8 months...You could be one of those ;D Mandie