+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Social Workers 4152, Applied already/going to apply!

zeem

Star Member
May 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO now ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/05/2011
AOR Received.
28/06/2011
IELTS Request
Already Submitted with documents
Med's Request
15/7/2013 (babys med 07-07-14), Spouse rescheduled for Medical :9-9-14
Med's Done....
30-7-2013, 7-7-14, 9-9-14
Interview........
12/2/2013 ..
Passport Req..
PPR 1 : 02-04-2014, PR2 29-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2014
LANDED..........
InshaAllah March 2015
Olive Green said:
Zeem its not a big deal as we all human..........! and I have seen lots of people address Mandie HIM as well, so Mandie has to give back some......LOL

***** MANDIE ZEEM IS A GORGEOUS YOUNG LADY, LADY, LADY, LADY*****

Olive
Olive green that was not for u ...wonder y u got so offended! anyways its always good to keep in mind internet etiquette !!
plus its always gud to clarify! and yeah off course we are humans not any other species in here!

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
zeem said:
Olive green that was not for u ...wonder y u got so offended! anyways its always good to keep in mind internet etiquette !!
plus its always gud to clarify! and yeah off course we are humans not any other species in here!
i think Olive Green is just pulling your legs, he means no harm....Mandie

Olive Green

Star Member
Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th May 2011
IELTS Request
Send with application
File Transfer...
28th July 2011
mandiebraxton said:
i think Olive Green is just pulling your legs, he means no harm....Mandie
Thanks Mandie for ur thinking depth. Today is our EID day so Eid Mubarak to u. Speak soon.

Olive

Olive Green

Star Member
Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th May 2011
IELTS Request
Send with application
File Transfer...
28th July 2011
zeem said:
Zeem
U got me wrong as u couldn't go inside my sentences. Just one word SORRY and I shouldn't spent a single word with u anymore. Hope u will do the same.

Take Care

arif.alam

Jul 19, 2010
Hi,
Any senior plz help me , I have receive a letter from VO, Singapore that they have received all my document from CIC and they will review for further processing eligibility. Is there any possibility to refuse the application.

Regards
Deshi

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
arif.alam said:
Hi,
Any senior plz help me , I have receive a letter from VO, Singapore that they have received all my document from CIC and they will review for further processing eligibility. Is there any possibility to refuse the application.

Regards
Deshi
[/quote
There won't be outright rejection....if they want some additional info, they would request for it. So just wait for VO to contact you...Mandie

Fatima 2011

May 17, 2011
Salam,

I want to have some information from seniors. i want to apply soon by this code, becoz
i have just done with my Ilets which has improved my marks. my questions are

1, Can i send my application with out police certificate (medical as well)or they can also be sent later on when required by them. Actually i have been abroad and it will take some time to get them from there.
2, Can i use a joint account for bank statement owner by me and my spouse.
3, can any body share the sample of his/her experience letter as well as covering letter relating to this code(4152) so that others coult be benefitted,

Waiting for response

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Fatima 2011 said:
Salam,

I want to have some information from seniors. i want to apply soon by this code, becoz
i have just done with my Ilets which has improved my marks. my questions are

1, Can i send my application with out police certificate (medical as well)or they can also be sent later on when required by them. Actually i have been abroad and it will take some time to get them from there.
You can send innitial application without this and be prepared to send it to VO when requested
2, Can i use a joint account for bank statement owner by me and my spouse.
Yes.
3, can any body share the sample of his/her experience letter as well as covering letter relating to this code(4152) so that others coult be benefitted,
Check the link below for the duties which each experience letter is assessed against. The duties mentioned in your letter must reflect those listed here. Hope this helps...Mandie

Waiting for response

Fatima 2011

May 17, 2011
thanks mandie,
you have always been very helpful. I would share my covering letter after developing it for correction.

amir82

Jun 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
LANDED..........
Oct 2014 Alhamdulilah
friends

I sent my file on 29th Aug 2011 which reached CIC on 2nd Sep 2011 at 10:22 AM recieved by STEPHENSON. Thank u Mandie n Nashe for your help. Please pray for me. Those who have applied in Aug 2011, keep in touch and share ur timelines.

Regards
Amir

Lahoree

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
LAHORE
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amir82 said:
friends

I sent my file on 29th Aug 2011 which reached CIC on 2nd Sep 2011 at 10:22 AM recieved by STEPHENSON. Thank u Mandie n Nashe for your help. Please pray for me. Those who have applied in Aug 2011, keep in touch and share ur timelines.

Regards
Amir
dear amir,
best of luck with ur application.
Inshallah u will hear positive news soon.
At the moment, waiting time is about 65 days for ER.
Chill chill

amir82

Jun 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
LANDED..........
Oct 2014 Alhamdulilah
Thanx Lahoree

Any one in this forum would surely love to settle in Canada sooner or later which seems n feels good. I dont know what is Canada like but have heard alot that people are very friendly, loving n helpful. For me its like being in Canada as since i joined this forum and specially this room. It very encourging to see people so helpful and so caring to share anything that we are in need of. It truely amaze me and feels really good inside to find people like you around. Best of luck to all of us in this forum.Keep praying.

Regards
Amir

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
amir82 said:
friends

Regards
Amir
Wish you the very best...Mandie

Jatta

Sep 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear colleagues,
I have been silent reader of this forum from couple of weeks and want to thank all the people who have contributed by sharing information in every possible manner.
I am also planning to apply for under NOC 4152 but I have list of questions which I would like to put before you for your opinion.
1- Me and my wife ( principal applicant) are planning to apply for FSW and both of us are having 17 years of education (masters in Management) . Is irrelevant degree is an issue for that but on the contrary her job description exactly matches with one required for social worker.
2- We do not have record of pay slips would a letter from employer stating annual salary would be sufficient?
3- currently we are residing in London where do we have to send our complete application?

I would really appreciate your guidance.

Best Regards,
Umer

Jatta

Sep 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear colleagues,
I have been silent reader of this forum from couple of weeks and want to thank all the people who have contributed by sharing information in every possible manner.
I am also planning to apply for under NOC 4152 but I have list of questions which I would like to put before you for your opinion.
1- Me and my wife ( principal applicant) are planning to apply for FSW and both of us are having 17 years of education (masters in Management) . Is irrelevant degree is an issue for that but on the contrary her job description exactly matches with one required for social worker.
2- We do not have record of pay slips would a letter from employer stating annual salary would be sufficient?
3- currently we are residing in London where do we have to send our complete application?

I would really appreciate your guidance.

Best Regards,
Umer