+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Social Workers 4152, Applied already/going to apply!

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Jatta said:
Dear colleagues,
I have been silent reader of this forum from couple of weeks and want to thank all the people who have contributed by sharing information in every possible manner.
I am also planning to apply for under NOC 4152 but I have list of questions which I would like to put before you for your opinion.
1- Me and my wife ( principal applicant) are planning to apply for FSW and both of us are having 17 years of education (masters in Management) . Is irrelevant degree is an issue for that but on the contrary her job description exactly matches with one required for social worker.
Good bcos that is what the entire application hinges on....proving that you have performed some or all the duties listed under social work for @ least a year within the last 10 years.The degree doesn't matter but will count a lot for claiming points under eudcation
2- We do not have record of pay slips would a letter from employer stating annual salary would be sufficient?
What you will need is experience letter from your employer which will list all the duties your have performed since in their employ, akin to those listed under social work (see link below)
3- currently we are residing in London where do we have to send our complete application?
The entire application should be sent to Syndey, Nova Scotia.

I would really appreciate your guidance.

Hepful links:
Application guide:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/EG7.pdf
All other documents
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp
Good luck...Mandie

Best Regards,
Umer

Jatta

Sep 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Mandie,
That was really quick. Another thing regarding bank statement: we are maintaining our bank statement in joint account from last 20 days in Pounds/Sterlings do we have to convert it in canadian dollar Or equivalent letter from bank would be sufficient?

Best Regards,
Umer

efer

Star Member
Jan 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Dear Nashe,

My status is RBVO since 5 June 2011. Its been 3 months my ecas has not changed. VO Singapore. What is your suggestions? Do you think it is taking too much time? what is the time line to change the ecas from RBVO to in process?

Efer

dsingh

Jun 20, 2011
Good day all !!!

kindly help me to know what is the qualification requirement for social worker as my consultant has said that no need of degree in social work but i have a completed bachelor in arts please help me to get the qualification requirement for the social worker.
thanks

balram

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
efer said:
Dear Nashe,

My status is RBVO since 5 June 2011. Its been 3 months my ecas has not changed. VO Singapore. What is your suggestions? Do you think it is taking too much time? what is the time line to change the ecas from RBVO to in process?

Efer
Dear Efer,

Consider your self in process, once ur application is received by the VO. Ecas is not reliable all the time, and regarding the time line it usually takes a month after RBVO. But we also have seen some cases where MR comes directly after a long wait as RBVO.

So stay positive, and everything is going to be fine, Inshallah!

Cheers,

Nashe

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
dsingh said:
Good day all !!!

kindly help me to know what is the qualification requirement for social worker as my consultant has said that no need of degree in social work but i have a completed bachelor in arts please help me to get the qualification requirement for the social worker.
thanks

balram
Dear Dsingh,

You are Okay to apply as a SW if u have worked as a social worker and performed most of the duties described in HRSDC for a 4152.

Regards,

Nashe

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
mandiebraxton said:
And to add to what Nashe said, RBVO is part of in process....Mandie
Thanks buddy! ;)

Regards,
Nashe

efer

Star Member
Jan 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Thank you Nashe and Mandie ,

If RBVO is part of in process, how long it might take to get Medical request? I have received second AOR on June 8 2011.
VO has given me a file number starts with B**** ***** . But this file number does not work .

Many Thanks

Efer

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
efer said:
Thank you Nashe and Mandie ,

If RBVO is part of in process, how long it might take to get Medical request? I have received second AOR on June 8 2011.
VO has given me a file number starts with B**** ***** . But this file number does not work .

Many Thanks

Efer
That my dear, is anybody's guess. We absolutely have no control over that. The only thing you can do is to send them a case specific enquiry (make it sound like u want to know if there are any additional docs they might need, lol). You will get a response albeit vague, but at least u will know wassup with the VO....Mandie

Fatima 2011

May 17, 2011
Salam, Mandie and nashe, (requested from you plz)

Kindly facilitate me about the docs for initial application, which docs should be there in origional? i guess only Ilets, job experiences certificates,police, birth and marriage certificates should be original while educational ones should be photo copies. am i right?????????????????????????????????????????
Secondly, after applying , I would be out of country for about 40 days, should i require to mention that if yes then how??????????

looking forwad

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Fatima 2011 said:
Salam, Mandie and nashe, (requested from you plz)

Kindly facilitate me about the docs for initial application, which docs should be there in origional? i guess only Ilets, job experiences certificates,police, birth and marriage certificates should be original while educational ones should be photo copies. am i right?????????????????????????????????????????
Secondly, after applying , I would be out of country for about 40 days, should i require to mention that if yes then how??????????

looking forwad
Hi, IETLS, Experience letter, Police clearance, bank statements (for proof of funds) must be original. Notarised copies of the other supporting docs are accepted. here is the checklist: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf
There is no need to mention your travel as it is insignificant to the initial application. In any case, not much would happen within 40 days of application received by CIO (taking into consideration current timelines)....Good luck! Mandie

Jatta

Sep 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear members,
Do we have to maintain bank statement in dollars or any other equivalent would be fine ?

Regards,
Umer

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
Jatta said:
Dear members,
Do we have to maintain bank statement in dollars or any other equivalent would be fine ?

Regards,
Umer
Any other equivalent would be more than fine. ;)

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Jatta said:
Thanks Mandie,
That was really quick. Another thing regarding bank statement: we are maintaining our bank statement in joint account from last 20 days in Pounds/Sterlings do we have to convert it in canadian dollar Or equivalent letter from bank would be sufficient?

Best Regards,
Umer
Sorry for the late response. No you don't have to convert to CD; just make sure the amount is equal tothe Canadian equivalent. The statement shd span @ least six months, 20 days is too short, i think.....Mandie