+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Social Workers 4152, Applied already/going to apply!

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
zeenat imran said:
thanks nashe mandie. it was letter acquiring of additional forms (three forms) and travel history and my husband UK police certificate.i have fifty days left and i m worried whether i will be able to get that or not.koz letter was dated 16th august2012 and i received exactly after a month. my husband had been lived there in 2003-2004.
kindly tell me that is it corect link to download form of UK police certificate?
http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx
Its great to know Zeenat that ur file is being worked upon. Filling these forms is not a big deal, collect ur UK-PCC ASAP.

I have seen a lot of movement lately, I hope both of u (Mandie & Zeenat) along with wolvy, Olive, Islamabad, Amir and Gen. Gudu will get MRs soon.

zeenat imran said:
one thing more nashe mandi...they have returned my orignal marriage certificate, marriage pix, my and spouse master degree.
it was one letter acquiring additional family info, background declaration and travel history.
Yes i received the same docs back and I was also asked for these update forms..

amir82

Jun 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
LANDED..........
Oct 2014 Alhamdulilah
Dear Nashe

Need your help in this case, I applied for a Schengen visa which is approved. I am going on 1st of Oct for 10 days. Please tell me should i inform VO about this or i dont have to mention it now as i am already being called for an interview in Nov and should tell them in person or should I inform them when I am back and send them the list of countries that i have visited during my travel ?

Regards
Amir

amir82

Jun 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
LANDED..........
Oct 2014 Alhamdulilah
nashe_31 said:
Its great to know Zeenat that ur file is being worked upon. Filling these forms is not a big deal, collect ur UK-PCC ASAP.

I have seen a lot of movement lately, I hope both of u (Mandie & Zeenat) along with wolvy, Olive, Islamabad, Amir and Gen. Gudu will get MRs soon.

Yes i received the same docs back and I was also asked for these update forms..
Thanks for remembering us in your prayers always... waiting was never this tough. Wish you best of luck in your process further.

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
amir82 said:
Dear Nashe

Need your help in this case, I applied for a Schengen visa which is approved. I am going on 1st of Oct for 10 days. Please tell me should i inform VO about this or i dont have to mention it now as i am already being called for an interview in Nov and should tell them in person or should I inform them when I am back and send them the list of countries that i have visited during my travel ?

Regards
Amir
Dear Amir,

Assalamualaikum,

U do not need to inform Vo regarding this. They will ask u for travel information if they need it.

Cheers,

Nashe

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
thanks dear nashe & dear mandie
kindly tell me that can i take acro special facility to deliver that police certitificate directly to CIC london (mentioning file number etc) or it will be good for me to have in pakistan at my address?
and can my husband's friend( living in UK ) take that certificate on behalf of my spouse or not?

(postage charges with acro fees is approximately twenty five thousand )

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
zeenat imran said:
thanks dear nashe & dear mandie
kindly tell me that can i take acro special facility to deliver that police certitificate directly to CIC london (mentioning file number etc) or it will be good for me to have in pakistan at my address?
and can my husband's friend( living in UK ) take that certificate on behalf of my spouse or not?

(postage charges with acro fees is approximately twenty five thousand )
One, I won't advice that you let ACRO send the certificate directly to CIC.
Two, you can make the delivery address care of your friend in the UK, where he will in turn post it to CIC. That way you are SURE it has been sent to CIC. It will be faster and you won't need to pay for international courier service. Our address is not printed on the certificates, but rather the cover letter that is attached to it. In my case, the package got lost in the post and I had to contact them to issue a new one. It was after the new one was submitted to VO that I received the first package...how wld I have known if I were to
ask ACRO to send it VO?!
*Mandie*

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
thanks mandie for ur support
i dont have any proof of residential address on my husband's name.(except electricity bills)
acro required two proofs. my husband's every corespondance is on his own business (official) address ( i mean bank statements, business agreements bills, and everything) as there is no such organized postal service at our home side. (problem of street numbers and house numbers too).
now .......????????????????????????????????? plz tell
[/quote]

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
zeenat imran said:
thanks mandie for ur support
i dont have any proof of residential address on my husband's name.(except electricity bills)
acro required two proofs. my husband's every corespondance is on his own business (official) address ( i mean bank statements, business agreements bills, and everything) as there is no such organized postal service at our home side. (problem of street numbers and house numbers too).
now .......????????????????????????????????? plz tell
I had the same problem, as I had just moved here and did not have anything with my address on it, I however got a letter from a family that I live at this address. Also had one from my workplace indicating that is what they have on their files. ACRO never came back to me about it. You can ask the one endorsing the form write a letter to that effect, which will be fine with the electricity bill you already have. Hope this helps.
*Mandie*

GEN. GUDU

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Dear all

Yesterday we have received the request of updated forms same as Zeenat Imran. They also required 10 months bank statement, RPRF and PCC from Kuawait as we are living here and we did not submitted with our initial application.

I know this before as I got my GCMS on 3rd August and they have mentioned the same but VO also instructed to issue the meds but we did not get it. As per the reply of my last CSE which also I received yesterday, they told as below,

"Medical forms will be issued once we have received updated photos for each family member."

We have finished the PCC procedure here in Kuwait and we will get it after 10 days.

Best luck for all and specially congratulation for my brother nasir khan :-* for his meds. I always pray for all to get their dream soon. MAY ALLAH BLESS US ALL.

Regards

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
GEN. GUDU said:
Dear all

Yesterday we have received the request of updated forms same as Zeenat Imran. They also required 10 months bank statement, RPRF and PCC from Kuawait as we are living here and we did not submitted with our initial application.

I know this before as I got my GCMS on 3rd August and they have mentioned the same but VO also instructed to issue the meds but we did not get it. As per the reply of my last CSE which also I received yesterday, they told as below,

"Medical forms will be issued once we have received updated photos for each family member."

We have finished the PCC procedure here in Kuwait and we will get it after 10 days.

Best luck for all and specially congratulation for my brother nasir khan :-* for his meds. I always pray for all to get their dream soon. MAY ALLAH BLESS US ALL.

Regards
JazakALLAHU Khairan,

@ Gen.Gudu, It is really very nice of u, I am also collecting the PCCs and docs for my newborn daughter.

@ Mandie, I hope and wish the same for u, and all others.

zeem

Star Member
May 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO now ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/05/2011
AOR Received.
28/06/2011
IELTS Request
Already Submitted with documents
Med's Request
15/7/2013 (babys med 07-07-14), Spouse rescheduled for Medical :9-9-14
Med's Done....
30-7-2013, 7-7-14, 9-9-14
Interview........
12/2/2013 ..
Passport Req..
PPR 1 : 02-04-2014, PR2 29-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2014
LANDED..........
InshaAllah March 2015
Congrats Nashe! wishing u a speedy process ahead ~ Blessingsss.... !!

nashe_31 said:
Thanks Wolvy, :)

Bundle of thanks for the wishes.

Nashe

zeem

Star Member
May 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO now ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/05/2011
AOR Received.
28/06/2011
IELTS Request
Already Submitted with documents
Med's Request
15/7/2013 (babys med 07-07-14), Spouse rescheduled for Medical :9-9-14
Med's Done....
30-7-2013, 7-7-14, 9-9-14
Interview........
12/2/2013 ..
Passport Req..
PPR 1 : 02-04-2014, PR2 29-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2014
LANDED..........
InshaAllah March 2015
Gen Guddu and Zeenat,
What was ur status in ECAS??

GEN. GUDU said:
Dear all

Regards