+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Social Workers 4152, Applied already/going to apply!

Fatima 2011

May 17, 2011
Congratulation nashi, it had been a journey of wait, fears and hopes. May you have many more success,

your guidance has really been helpful to the group members. but plz do give your valuable information/suggestions to the new ones in this NOC who are going to apply under the new system 2013.
would greatly appreciate if somebody share the exact important factors in preparation before the application

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
amir82 said:
WOW ... Big Congratulations & Best of Luck for the rest of the process
Thanks dear,

and I wish u the the same.. :)

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
Fatima 2011 said:
Congratulation nashi, it had been a journey of wait, fears and hopes. May you have many more success,

your guidance has really been helpful to the group members. but plz do give your valuable information/suggestions to the new ones in this NOC who are going to apply under the new system 2013.
would greatly appreciate if somebody share the exact important factors in preparation before the application
Assalamualaikum,

Thanks Fatima,

We are all learning and sharing at the same time here. New FSW system is bringing a lot of changes with it.

I recommend everyone to start with Ielts and achieve excellent bands, as it's far easier to get 24 points without even going for French . Until now we don't know about the changes possibly made to the NOCs. But I hope everything i going to be clear till Dec, 2012.

Regards,
Nashe

Fatima 2011

May 17, 2011
Wsalam,

Thanks,
taken your point. My focus is now on improving bands, but my reading skill is repeatedly coming 5.5. I have tackle it inshALLAH.
nashe, plz facilitate me about the Credential assessment, how and when can i send my documents to the concerned assessing agency (any website) be4 dec 2012 and also how much would it cost me, and which documents have to be sent.secondly if i don't have degree in socialwork, then what could happen.

Looking Forward

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
Assalamualaikum,

Sorry for a late reply Fatima,

Its good that u r focusing on improving ur bands in Ielts. Read any online newspaper daily. Search for stories/articles of ur interest to read.

CASW does the credential evaluation, and then U have to get a license from the province where u need to practice it. For evaluation u need to pay $ 300+ as well as courier charges for sending and receiving back the original degrees. For taking license u have to pay separate fee. It takes 30 to 60 days to get ur credentials evaluated.

I haven't been through this process, and Mandie is the one who knows everything abt it and guided me as well.

P.S. Wait till we get everything cleared, as CIC is collection quotations for relevant assessing authorities. I am not fully aware of the current situation but I will get back to u once I have a concrete information.

Olive Green

Star Member
Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th May 2011
IELTS Request
Send with application
File Transfer...
28th July 2011
nashe_31 said:
Assalamualaikum,

Sorry for a late reply Fatima,

Its good that u r focusing on improving ur bands in Ielts. Read any online newspaper daily. Search for stories/articles of ur interest to read.

CASW does the credential evaluation, and then U have to get a license from the province where u need to practice it. For evaluation u need to pay $ 300+ as well as courier charges for sending and receiving back the original degrees. For taking license u have to pay separate fee. It takes 30 to 60 days to get ur credentials evaluated.

I haven't been through this process, and Mandie is the one who knows everything abt it and guided me as well.

P.S. Wait till we get everything cleared, as CIC is collection quotations for relevant assessing authorities. I am not fully aware of the current situation but I will get back to u once I have a concrete information.
CONGRATULATION......!!! (I'm a bad forum member thatz why I even don't know u got medical request till today). InshAllah everything will be fine for ur next steps and for ur little angel.....:)

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
i just received call from islamabad TCS office. there is packet from canadian immigration. they said to collect it before 4 o clock after paying Rs. 1417/-. pray for me please. :) . i hope " its medical" :-\

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
zeenat imran said:
i just received call from islamabad TCS office. there is packet from canadian immigration. they said to collect it before 4 o clock after paying Rs. 1417/-. pray for me please. :) . i hope " its medical" :-\
My thoughts are with you as you go for this package....it just has to be medical forms.

Let us know as soon as you collect it.

*Mandie*

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
Olive Green said:
CONGRATULATION......!!! (I'm a bad forum member thatz why I even don't know u got medical request till today). InshAllah everything will be fine for ur next steps and for ur little angel.....:)
Thanks Olive Green, Nah u are not bad at all, Hows ur process going on?

JazakALLAHU Khairan, and I wish u a quick processing as well.

Regards,

Nashe

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
mandiebraxton said:
My thoughts are with you as you go for this package....it just has to be medical forms.

Let us know as soon as you collect it.

*Mandie*
zeenat imran said:
Wish u all the best, I wish it to be ur medicals without any additional doc requirements, Inshallah!

Mandie you r in my prayers, I hope everything goes well and u get ur med before any further delay, Inshallah!!

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
nashe_31 said:
Wish u all the best, I wish it to be ur medicals without any additional doc requirements, Inshallah!

Mandie you r in my prayers, I hope everything goes well and u get ur med before any further delay, Inshallah!!
thanks nashe mandie. it was letter acquiring of additional forms (three forms) and travel history and my husband UK police certificate.i have fifty days left and i m worried whether i will be able to get that or not.koz letter was dated 16th august2012 and i received exactly after a month. my husband had been lived there in 2003-2004.
kindly tell me that is it corect link to download form of UK police certificate?
http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
one thing more nashe mandi...they have returned my orignal marriage certificate, marriage pix, my and spouse master degree.
it was one letter acquiring additional family info, background declaration and travel history.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
zeenat imran said:
thanks nashe mandie. it was letter acquiring of additional forms (three forms) and travel history and my husband UK police certificate.i have fifty days left and i m worried whether i will be able to get that or not.koz letter was dated 16th august2012 and i received exactly after a month. my husband had been lived there in 2003-2004.
kindly tell me that is it corect link to download form of UK police certificate?
http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx
Hi, yes it is the correct link.
http://www.acro.police.uk/uploadedFiles/V18%20Police%20Certificate%20Application%20Form.pdf
And it is very fast processing for the certificates. I got my certificate within a month considering the delays in postage to where I am. This is the only thing hindering your MR, act fast!
*Mandie*

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
mandiebraxton said:
Hi, yes it is the correct link.
http://www.acro.police.uk/uploadedFiles/V18%20Police%20Certificate%20Application%20Form.pdf
And it is very fast processing for the certificates. I got my certificate within a month considering the delays in postage to where I am. This is the only thing hindering your MR, act fast!
*Mandie*
thanks mandie.....but i was ex p e c t i n g MR :'(