+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Social Workers 4152, Applied already/going to apply!

samirsa

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2012
Doc's Request.
same date
AOR Received.
Application returned due to CAP reached
IELTS Request
with application
LANDED..........
When god allow
Dear Senior and fellow applicants

I am going to apply soon. However, I need an important advise from you. According to my organization HR rules HR will only provide working duration and supervisor will provide Job responsibilities in two different office letter. Thus, do I have to give any note to explain the reason?

samirsa

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
samirsa said:
Dear Senior and fellow applicants

I am going to apply soon. However, I need an important advise from you. According to my organization HR rules HR will only provide working duration and supervisor will provide Job responsibilities in two different office letter. Thus, do I have to give any note to explain the reason?

samirsa
Looks like u r still unsure about this...this is whatu cld do: write a short letter exaining the situation and attach it to both letters from the org...staple all 3 together...Mandie

samirsa

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2012
Doc's Request.
same date
AOR Received.
Application returned due to CAP reached
IELTS Request
with application
LANDED..........
When god allow
mandiebraxton said:
Looks like u r still unsure about this...this is whatu cld do: write a short letter exaining the situation and attach it to both letters from the org...staple all 3 together...Mandie
Thanks mandie.

samirsa

kochi

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
mandiebraxton said:
When CIO Sydney receives a complete application, it assesses it against the factors listed. When it is satisfied that all these are met, the applicant receives via email positive eligibility review (PER for short). It then forwards the file to a CIC mentioned on the application. Now CIC/VO will also do their own assessment against these factors and requests for additional docs where it deemed necessary. VO can refuse the application even after initial approval from the CIO if it doubts something and the applicant is unable to provide evidence when requested for. So you can be sure to be 80% out of the woods when u r 'in process' or in receipt o med req. Hope I answered ur que....Mandie
Thanks for your nice reply. I agree with you. Just I want to know from you, CIO calculated points from education 25 but VO seems to be it will be 22 without any asking from applicant. Point calculation can bare from CIO between VO or they have unique system. It can be happened or not for post June applicant. For pre june VO has done every things because they send documents to VO. Please clear to me. Thanks again.

Regards.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
kochi said:
Thanks for your nice reply. I agree with you. Just I want to know from you, CIO calculated points from education 25 but VO seems to be it will be 22 without any asking from applicant. Point calculation can bare from CIO between VO or they have unique system. It can be happened or not for post June applicant. For pre june VO has done every things because they send documents to VO. Please clear to me. Thanks again.

Regards.
I dont quite get the the second sentence, but I believe once your file goes to VO, they also do paper screening.....I am yet to see a case where VO rejects an application without first asking applicant to provide further docs vis a vis transcripts, employment reference etc. Can you be specific as to ur experience on this issue...Mandie

kochi

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
mandiebraxton said:
I dont quite get the the second sentence, but I believe once your file goes to VO, they also do paper screening.....I am yet to see a case where VO rejects an application without first asking applicant to provide further docs vis a vis transcripts, employment reference etc. Can you be specific as to ur experience on this issue...Mandie
Sorry I didn't explain properly. I have completed three years Bachelor then two years Masters. Total full time study - with Masters 17 years. Got PER that means all factors check my CIO. Must be my score was equal 67 or grater then my application sent to visa office for further processing. Got AOR for VO.

Visa office will reassess all documents those sent from CIO. I don't know their procedure. At that moment VO will calculate points as like as CIO or she/he can do own system. If he/she will decide 17 years study with Master's 22 points is okay. it will be okay. Please reply me. Thanks for your quick reply.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
@ Kochi
There is a guideline which applies to BOTH CIO and VO. According to the guideline 17 yrs edu with masters accrues 25 points and VO CANNOT give you 22 points. What VO can do is to ask for further proof (in whatever form that may be)..hope this helps...Mandie

kochi

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
mandiebraxton said:
@ Kochi
There is a guideline which applies to BOTH CIO and VO. According to the guideline 17 yrs edu with masters accrues 25 points and VO CANNOT give you 22 points. What VO can do is to ask for further proof (in whatever form that may be)..hope this helps...Mandie
Thanks for good support. Actually I am Waiting for MR. From 15th of April-2011 e-case shows RBVO, so feeling tense if any wrong. My VO is Singapore. Thanks again for little release from confusion.

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
Hi rabia..
is this format ok.....
I have also enclosed herewith all the relevant Forms duly filled-in and signed and also all the relevant documents (duly attested) in support of my application and as per your check-list. The Experience Certificate, IELTS Report, Proof of Funds and the Police Clearance Certificate have been enclosed in original.

Kindly note that I do not have my Municipal Birth Certificate. Hence, I have provided a copy of my SSC Mark-sheet which shows my date of birth being 3rd Nov. 1984. Further, I have also provided the copy of my passport identity pages which shows my date of birth being 3rd November 1984 and the place of birth being Jalandhar, Punjab, India. I have also provided the Affidavit to that effect.

adding on to this i have another query..my mothers name is suchata bhalla on passport and her documents but on my marksheets it is mispelled by one al[habet.. it is sucheta bhalla.. would that be an issue.

thanks
sorav

alexfeb

Jan 25, 2010
Thanks Zeenat for your guidance.
Thanks Nashe....i will send you PM shortly in regard to my working profile for Social Work.

Regards
Alexfeb

Miki27

Sep 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 December 2011[br]PER...............: 15 February 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with app (Band 8.0)
File Transfer...
19 June 2012 [br]([i]"We started processing your application"[i])
Med's Request
02 August 2012
Med's Done....
08 August 2012[br]Med's Recvd...: 14 August 2012[br]Med's on ECAS: 25 August 2012[br][i]("Medical results have been received")[/i]
Passport Req..
18 October 2012[br]Decision Made: 31 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
25 October 2012
Hi Everybody,

I am in the process of gathering all my documents to file a visa under NOC 4152. I would appreciate it so much if somebody can help me prepare my reference letter. My employer is very forthcoming and told me to devise a reference letter, which she will then sign. I have performed most of the duties on the duties list for the NOC 4152 but I don't know how to phrase it so it is not too similar to the list but also not too far off.

Also, can anybody tell me what the difference between "experience letter" and "reference letter" is and do I need to send both with my application?

Would anybody be so kind to help me, please?

And for some reason I cannot write a personal message to forum members? Can anybody explain to me why? Maybe I am doing something wrong.

Michaela

gurcanada

Sep 23, 2011
Hi Everyone!

Need help! I have checked that my job duties and it matches with the NOC duties of social worker. The NGO I work for is a small setup, will that be an issue (though it has been performing the duties as per the NOC requirnment). Also is NGO required to be a registered one? Pls help.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Miki27 said:
Hi Everybody,

I am in the process of gathering all my documents to file a visa under NOC 4152. I would appreciate it so much if somebody can help me prepare my reference letter. My employer is very forthcoming and told me to devise a reference letter, which she will then sign. I have performed most of the duties on the duties list for the NOC 4152 but I don't know how to phrase it so it is not too similar to the list but also not too far off.

Also, can anybody tell me what the difference between "experience letter" and "reference letter" is and do I need to send both with my application?

Would anybody be so kind to help me, please?

And for some reason I cannot write a personal message to forum members? Can anybody explain to me why? Maybe I am doing something wrong.

Michaela
Hi, you can send me a PM with the duties you have performed and I will help devise the reference letter. I think it's cos you are a newbie.....Mandie

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
gurcanada said:
Hi Everyone!

Need help! I have checked that my job duties and it matches with the NOC duties of social worker. The NGO I work for is a small setup, will that be an issue (though it has been performing the duties as per the NOC requirnment). Also is NGO required to be a registered one? Pls help.
The small nature of the org does not matter so far as you can provide experience letter. BTW, is it not a legal requirement for an org to be registered before operating?...Mandie