+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

So we can’t apply until March 31st?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Haven’t applied for the visa yet but got my LOA this past week
So you need letter of attestation first. Provinces have until March 31 to have process and requirements ready. Beginning your studies without a permit is a really bad idea, but your choice. Understand refund drop dates because you will not get money back for a semester.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Haven’t applied for the visa yet but got my LOA this past week
you should be planning for September start if you get the professional attestation. You would likely be looking at applying or the 2 year college program first and then apply for the university program after that unless this is adversitied as a program where you get accepted to both schools from the start. Never heard of this.

Ahraaz Mehdi

Jan 26, 2024
you should be planning for September start if you get the professional attestation. You would likely be looking at applying or the 2 year college program first and then apply for the university program after that unless this is adversitied as a program where you get accepted to both schools from the start. Never heard of this.
I got the offer letter for the college all i have to do is get a good enough gpa and then I'll be in the 2nd year of of my bachelor’s degree

Mar 1, 2024
So I got my admission letter from international college manitoba on 20th February should I wait the attestation letter before applying? What do you think of the college?

Mar 1, 2024
I'm going there because I didn't have good grades for starting university so I thought it's a good choice for applying there and continuing at university of manitoba

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I'm going there because I didn't have good grades for starting university so I thought it's a good choice for applying there and continuing at university of manitoba
That is why people go there but no guarantee that you will get into U of M. It is not part of U of M. Google international college of Manitoba scam - many articles and reddit threads to.

Mar 1, 2024
Ooh okay but I saw with business courses if you have good grades u can continue to uof m but also if u finish icm can't you transfer to onother university? What do you think of it?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Ooh okay but I saw with business courses if you have good grades u can continue to uof m but also if u finish icm can't you transfer to onother university? What do you think of it?
What university, other than U of M, would you be transferring to? ICM is a private school tied to U of M. Just be aware that it doesn’t mean you will automatically get into U of M.