Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
Sorry guys but i just need to vent before i explode!-So i applied to extend my work permit in september but was rejected due to a negative prra results after six years :( :(I was however asked by cbsa to apply for a spousal sponsorship which i did!!My removal order was suspended until the outcome of stage one.Now,the immigration officer was supposed to put that information on the system but forgot to hence the work permit rejection,he did ask me to send a request asking for reconsideration and he did put the the information on the system stating so.Today after calling cic i was informed that the officer who issued the rejection letter reviewed my case on Jan 7th but didn't reconsider his decision rather suggested i reapply again and they'll use the new information... :( Well,150 bucks and a headache later,the application has been mailed...i also have to stop working until the new work permit arrives.....A mortgage,other bills,three children and a mom without a job!!!God have Mercy!

Whew!!!!!!

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
Mrembo said:
Sorry guys but i just need to vent before i explode!-So i applied to extend my work permit in september but was rejected due to a negative prra results after six years :( :(I was however asked by cbsa to apply for a spousal sponsorship which i did!!My removal order was suspended until the outcome of stage one.Now,the immigration officer was supposed to put that information on the system but forgot to hence the work permit rejection,he did ask me to send a request asking for reconsideration and he did put the the information on the system stating so.Today after calling cic i was informed that the officer who issued the rejection letter reviewed my case on Jan 7th but didn't reconsider his decision rather suggested i reapply again and they'll use the new information... :( Well,150 bucks and a headache later,the application has been mailed...i also have to stop working until the new work permit arrives.....A mortgage,other bills,three children and a mom without a job!!!God have Mercy!

Whew!!!!!!
very disturbing. I would see an Immigration lawyer ASAP. Stay strong !!!! IT will be an uphill battle but you will end in the end !

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
Thanks gsize!!-one day soon it'll be a distance memory for all of us!!-we can hope!

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
ceeallen said:
Hey hun!

Just here sending positive energy and vybz your way. Just remem that God is in control and he knows whats best for us. U wont understand everything right now but time will tell and explain all things..remember hun,this is just a minor setback which will result to a greater comeback...the hotter the battles, the sweeter the victory!!!!
Thanks Ceeallen!
I definitely trust in Him to fight my battles,the far I have come,it's by His grace!-it saddenes me what everyone one here is going through but God is always good! :)