+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

So confused about this !!!!!!

Ambitious15

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi friends

I just have a confusion about this : If I got a job with the starting salary of 50000 CAD annual, can you tell me what will be my saving ? considering that I will spent about 10 000$ on living expenses. I just don't know what will be the amount dedacted for taxes but I'm sure it won't exceed 20 000$ annual so 50 000 - 30 000 = 20 000 isn't that the tuition for many programs leading to direct CSQ in Quebec ?
and all of you agreed that part time jobs can cover rent and food ...etc especially if one pursued in college for technical or vocational diploma then he can work off campus easilly without the academic pressure of univerity am I right ?
I don't expect a lot from canada, I just want to make a good career, enjoy the country in summer, get the permanent residency, and if I found a job in my home country (they appreciate the canadian experience) I will definetly come back that's it.

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't expect a lot from canada, I just want to make a good career, enjoy the country in summer, get the permanent residency, and if I found a job in my home country (they appreciate the canadian experience) I will definetly come back that's it.
Why would you need a permanent residency? You may get couple of years of Canadian work experience when on PGWP and go home.

I just have a confusion about this : If I got a job with the starting salary of 50000 CAD annual, can you tell me what will be my saving ?
To see how much will be taxes look hear
http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/tx/ndvdls/fq/txrts-eng.html
http://www.taxtips.ca/calculators/taxcalculator.htm
, and also deduct 1.88% of EI (employment insurance) and 4.95% of CPP (Canada Pension Plan).

Concerning "$10 000" living expenses for A STUDENT.. well I do not know if you will wish to live like that while working.