+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

So a pt job under the same NOC will always keep your work experience continuous?

Arato

May 16, 2024
started part time working - Oct, 2022
started full time working - Apr, 2024

Assume that I stop my ft work and get into another with months of break in between, and of course under the same NOC while keep my pt job always working.

So the question is, am I still good on continuity of working experience or I get broken?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
started part time working - Oct, 2022
started full time working - Apr, 2024

Assume that I stop my ft work and get into another with months of break in between, and of course under the same NOC while keep my pt job always working.

So the question is, am I still good on continuity of working experience or I get broken?
If the same NOC and no breaks, yes.

jayanthy

May 21, 2015
Hi Iam in canada and i did my 1 year program in MBA and now got my PGWP approved however my UG is BPT from india and i hold 2 years experience in Physiotherapy from India and this experience was in the year 2009 to 2011 after which i switched my career to HR in india. So, now can i apply for PR with my old 2 years exp as physiotherapist? will i be eligible? kindly help

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Iam in canada and i did my 1 year program in MBA and now got my PGWP approved however my UG is BPT from india and i hold 2 years experience in Physiotherapy from India and this experience was in the year 2009 to 2011 after which i switched my career to HR in india. So, now can i apply for PR with my old 2 years exp as physiotherapist? will i be eligible? kindly help
Not if your experience is almost 14 years old.

Reactions: jayanthy