+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SNIP EE online applied on July 5th 2018 >>>>

prabsasi29

Dec 26, 2018
Thanks for the response. I have already gotten email requesting for additional docs twice with regards to my employment records. Although I have responded to all the additional documents request.

SINP OASIS Online submission-Dec 1 2018
AOR 1- Dec 18 2018
AOR 2- Jan 7 2019
Hi
In SINP nomination lettee which date they mentioned for

prabsasi29

Dec 26, 2018
Thanks for the response. I have already gotten email requesting for additional docs twice with regards to my employment records. Although I have responded to all the additional documents request.

SINP OASIS Online submission-Dec 1 2018
AOR 1- Dec 18 2018
AOR 2- Jan 7 2019
Hi
In SINP nomination letter what date they mentioned as dead line for you

joe-82

Feb 22, 2019
hi
please i applied too to sinp july 5th EE,
July 7th - AOR
August 26th - ADR
September 18th -ADR Submitted
Since then my account has been "in Process" please can anyone help explain this because some of us in the same category have received theirs

nobita

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
hi
please i applied too to sinp july 5th EE,
July 7th - AOR
August 26th - ADR
September 18th -ADR Submitted
Since then my account has been "in Process" please can anyone help explain this because some of us in the same category have received theirs
I did not receive any ADR. Just keep waiting.

nobita

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
They SHOULD have had a progress indicator showing what have been checked, how much work done/left ...

joe-82

Feb 22, 2019
Has anyone mail them and what was their response? All hope is almost gone but trying to keep hope alive sha;)

nobita

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Has anyone mail them and what was their response? All hope is almost gone but trying to keep hope alive sha;)
I emailed them once, couple of weeks ago when it has exceeded the 29 weeks time. They replied just saying like keep waiting. What's the point???

joe-82

Feb 22, 2019
I emailed them once, couple of weeks ago when it has exceeded the 29 weeks time. They replied just saying like keep waiting. What's the point???
Thank you nobita for the response. But i got another Bombshell this morning from IRCC tell me that i'm no longer eligible for Express entry because my IELTS expired last week and the next IELTS is 23rd plus Another 15days for the result. How do you think i can go about this knowing my SINP application is "in Process" kinda confused.

nobita

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Thank you nobita for the response. But i got another Bombshell this morning from IRCC tell me that i'm no longer eligible for Express entry because my IELTS expired last week and the next IELTS is 23rd plus Another 15days for the result. How do you think i can go about this knowing my SINP application is "in Process" kinda confused.
If you have submitted your profile the IELTS result is valid throughout reviewing period.

SK_PNP

Feb 8, 2019
Hello everyone,
Did anyone cancel their EOI ?? My NOC is no more in Saskatchewan in-demand list and when I’m trying to cancel my EOI, it only showing red signal that your NOC is no more valid. What should I do to cancel my account.

e_ram36

Jan 4, 2017
INDIA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-06-2016
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
since how many days the tab has disappeared for you??
Hi there,
I have a question regarding disappearing of invoice tab. Its been a week, the invoice tab got disappeared in my SINP application.
So here are couple of querries:
- Disappearing the tab, what it indicates?
- what is next step after tab is disappeared?

Thanks in advance.

nobita

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Hi there,
I have a question regarding disappearing of invoice tab. Its been a week, the invoice tab got disappeared in my SINP application.
So here are couple of querries:
- Disappearing the tab, what it indicates?
- what is next step after tab is disappeared?

Thanks in advance.
That's only a technical behavior. It disappeared 1 or 2 weeks after AOR for me, then reappeared after the first ADR. It is still shown there while the first ADR has not been resolved by them. Just keep waiting.